Thursday, February 28, 2008

**CMK Pink Paislee Kit Layouts, LOOK who's DRIVING & in general**

Hi everyone :) I feel like the LUCKIEST girl in the world!! Why - you ask? I got to work with the OH SO YUMMY Pink Paislee!! These are creations I did for my DT assignments for Create My Keepsake this month! This is the Pink Paislee's "Office Lingo" line. Create My Keepsake offers both the Office Lingo and Spring Fling kits, get them while you can!! Here's what I came up with:

You have to check out ALL the inspiration in the gallery!!
I just can't believe sweet girl's got a car now and is DRIVING!!! When did THAT happen? Geesh!! She got her car officially last Friday and it was a fun surprise for her. We picked her up from school early so we could drive an hour out of town to pick it up...we already knew we were buying it, we'd seen it the day before, but she didn't know and boy was she surprised!! Just look at her oh so cute face here in the dealer's office next to her daddy making the deal :)

The KEYS the KEYS...oh boy, I have the KEYS!! (isn't her cute new keychain cute? Her Aunt Terry got that for her for Valentine's and she couldn't WAIT to use it!

Oh Dad...THANK you, I LOVE it!! (and YOU!)

Isn't she the CUTEST? Very very proud of this girl. :)

Every girl needs new shades for her new car, right? Of course Hollywood....our first stop was at Target because she said she had to have them.

And she's off......(on her first drive BY herself) EEEK!

Oh please let this be the ONLY thing she ever runs over...(ha, it's only grass, right?)

there she goes..into the wild blue yonder....and there goes my heart. SO bittersweet!!

Wow, life moves FAST!

I wanted to thank ALL of you for your prayers for my sweet Uncle Jim. Unfortunately, he's taken another turn for the worse. He's now got 80-90% blockage on his left side of his brain, leaving only 10% of it operating. He's had surgery for a trach and a feeding tube. He's still able to function (which is WILD to me!) and his organs are working overtime,but he's still with us, thank GOD!! I'll update when I know more...we'll be going to the hospital to see him this weekend.

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!