Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lotsa *LOVE*, CMK layouts & just life in general....

My sweet SWEET family :) I made this clipboard to hang in my scrappy room!

I {{LOVE}} love! I mean really! :) I've been such a lucky girl to be married to such a wonderful man for almost 18 years now. Sometimes he's FULL of fun surprises like this.......



Am I *NOT* a lucky girl? My sweet husband gave this to me for Valentine's Day. I wasn't expecting this and it left me pretty much taken aback! I love this man! God sure knew what he was doing when he put us together. :) I thank HIM daily!
I love my new necklace..it's so shimmery, so pretty!!

Now if that wasn't enough...he had this simple yet sweet card with it...isn't it the CUTEST??

Inside it says..."....come in anytime. Happy Valentine's Day! I love you...Alan".

**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**

At Create My Keepsake
this month, Tinkering Ink is our Design Team sponsor...I was lucky enough to get to work with the "Beloved" line for my very first DT assignment. This is what I came up with...
You must go to the Tinkering Ink gallery at CMK to see all the fabulous work everyone DT did!!

My sweet girl Savannah on her 17th birthday :)


This sweet little girl is Alexandra. She belongs to one of my very best friends, Lisa :)


This is my sweet hubby Alan :)

I also made that clipboard you see above. I LOVE how it turned out. I can't WAIT to see it hanging up in my scrappy room once I get it finished :)

This past week has been spent with family. My sweet uncle (my dad's brother) had a stroke a few days ago and as he was falling he hit his head pretty good. He's in the ICU in a Plano hospital recovering. They expect him to recover slowly but surely. He's still quite a bit disoriented and told everyone he wants to go home! :) If you could say a prayer for him and his fast recovery. :) Thank you so so much!


Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and that your week ahead is the most fabulous ever!

I'm off to finish some much needed layouts....hugs everyone!

12 comments:

~Kim said...

Leslie....

I am a blog lurker of yours and just wanted to post thoughts and prayers for your sweet uncle! That is such good news that he is expected to make a sure recovery, however slow that might be.

Love your creations too!! You are so scrappy! And lucky too...that necklace is beautiful!

~Kim

DenaCoe said...

Love your projects my dear. And still keeping your uncle in my prayers. I hope he is doing much better this week :)

amywelch said...

I am sorry to hear about your uncle. I hope he is getting better!!
I am lovin your layout girls!! All the bright colors are just wonderful!!!!!!!!!
amywelch

Danielle Holsapple said...

What a super sweet hubby!!!!!!! And of course I LOVE what you did with the TI!!! WOW!

Rebecca Bollman said...

Hey Ms Leslie! How are you? Love the new layouts and my that necklace is sparkly. Go Alan! :)

echowein said...

Love your necklace and you ARE a lucky girl. Saw your layouts at CHA. Told the owner of our store how amazingly talented you are and she agreed. Love your new inspiration! Always need it :)

inara said...

your lo's are gorgeous! wowza!

Brandi said...

Great stuff! You made TI look incredible!

rachel carlson said...

good work les! hugs, rach lostintheattic.typepad.com

Lyn said...

what a lucky lady!! love that necklace and your work with the tinkering ink!! beautiful as always!

NancyJones said...

Prayin for you uncle!! Im so sorry. Hope he gets better soon!!!

LOVEEEEE xoxoxoxoxoxoxox that clipboard. IM SO doing one well sorta... You doin a demo? rofl You need to submit that chick!!

LOVE your blingage you got for Vday! Gotcha a good one there girly.
I love that he is so sweet to you!
we are some lucky chicks you know it?!! Good ones like that are hard to find.
smoochas!

Kimberly said...

Awww...what a guy! BEAUTIFUL and so perfect for a BEAUTIFUL woman like you! LOVE your creations too...you so RAWK! xoxo
Love ya,
K