Sunday, February 3, 2008

*More Glitz Sneaks*

Glitz has come out with so many fun new goodies! They've outdone themselves with the new Winter releases! Lots of new paper lines, roller stamps, fun new Bling (called Frosting) words, shapes, strips...etc. etc. the list goes on! Here's a few more layouts I did for CHA featuring their new goods. :)













If you're going to CHA stop by the Glitz booth and say hi!! The girls are SO nice and sweet! I wish I could go but it's not in the plans for Winter. Hopefully summer!! I've never been to Chicago so it would be a fun adventure! :) Be sure to check out the Glitz Blog for more peaks and great ideas!

SO today is Superbowl Sunday. We're headed out to a party at some friends house later, can't wait - it should be fun! It's a chili cookoff and I'm taking some yummy chili my entire family adores. It's good for you too! Since my Cowboys are out of the running and my 2nd & 3rd choice (Packers & Colts) are also out...I'm not really caring who wins but I do love those Manning's so I guess I say go Giants (ouch, that hurt coming from a die hard Cowboys fan, hee hee)
If you have Superbowl plans, have a GREAT time!
If not..have a great time too! Happy Sunday!