Sunday, February 24, 2008

*My Sunday Post...hurry & read....tomorrow it changes!!**

I just have something to say.........(a little sappy, a little sweet, a little sassy...a little bit of ME!)

To my friends. To ALL of my friends, THANK YOU.

Thank you for all of your encouragement. For your shoulder when I needed one. For your undying support. For your oh so sweet ways of showing me you love me for ME. For being so fabulous. For always sticking by me...no matter what. For loving me when I'm not very lovable. For showing me there's light at the end of the tunnel. For laughing with (ok and sometimes at...) ME. For crying with me. For always having the right words. For sometimes finishing my sentences. For you. Just simply you. ALL of you. For surprises. For happiness. For prayers. For the talks.

Thank you, thank you THANK you. I can't say it enough......thank YOU!

Signing off...
Leslie

p.s. have I told you "thank you" lately?

HUGS everyone. :)

3 comments:

DenaCoe said...

Guess what chicken butt?
I love ya!
and THANK YOU for being such a kick ass friend.
HUGS

Scrapbook With Vanilla said...

You are the cutest thing ever!!!
HUGS

Amy W. said...

Leslie, you are such a cool person! i can't imagine you NOT having friends because you are so sweet!

so sorry to hear about your Uncle Jim. :( hope things are on the mend for him...keeping him in my thoughts. HUGS!