Monday, March 17, 2008

**Monday Muse & a few updates...**

Hi!! Hope you've all had a GREAT weekend & hope if you're getting pinches today, they're not too painful, hee hee!! Happy St. Patty's!

Today at CMK is *Monday Muse* where a DT member gives a challenge and inspiration for the day :) Today is my day and the challenge is using Patterned Paper as your background so here's what I came up with. Of course I had to use the OH SO beautiful Pink Paislee..I can't get enough of it! This is actually the March kit "Spring Fling" from Create My Keepsake.



Come do the challenge!! You can find it RIGHT here:

***************************************************************************
Oh be waiting for a FUN new post this week..I have a little surprise to share, 2 hints...it's cute and irresistable!!

Thank you again for the prayers everyone for my Uncle Jim :) There's a meeting with his doctors on Wednesday to decide where to go next with his treatment...he's in a rehab (which we think he's there WAY too soon and he's not progressing one bit) so if you could continue to remember him in prayer and think good thoughts I'd So appreciate it!!

Thanks and Have a Happy Go Lucky Day!

8 comments:

DenaCoe said...

We need to be introduced to your new puppers Miss Les!
Love your challenge and think its one of your prettiest layouts to date :)

Lea L. said...

Such a pretty layout Leslie...love it! Can't wait to hear what your surprise is!

Prayers are going up that the doctors will do the right thing for your uncle. HUGS to you and your entire family.

~Lea L.

~Nancy~ said...

Ooww.. love your layout girlie... so bright and fun.. and the pics are gorgeous! And uhm.. I wanna know your little surprise NOW! Are you going to have a new puppy or something like that??? Thinking about your uncle and your family! HUGS!

Kimberly said...

as usual a great LO! i miss seeing your schtuff.

so yeah....we went to austin for some family stuff. that's where james' bro lives. we took his mom. i figured four hours away was too much so i didn't even tell you i was gonna be there!

i actually tried to get to your blog yesterday (from the upstairs computer) only to realize i only have your new blog bookmarked on my laptop not up there. so..duh...lol...

hope you're having a fab day hot stuff!

TessaAnnWatte said...

Hi Leslie,
Thanks for stopping by. As always I just adore hearing from you. I appreciated your great words of support regarding my tough decision. You are truly a great friend. As I am typing this to you, I see SO MUCH inspiration in your side-bar slide show. Girl you are SO good!
I hope you are enjoying your day!
:) Tessa

Lesli said...

Very cute LO - I love how you did the photos. I also love the colors - too fun!

Lesli said...

I just wanted you to know you are featured on my blog today!!! Love your work!

dannisdoodles said...

Continued prayers for your Uncle Leslie...

Your layout is stunning, as always.

I admire/tagged you, play along if you wish, the details are on my blog :)

Hugs & Love!
danni