Sunday, March 2, 2008

**Saw a GREAT flick tonight & just a few things to share**

Last night Savannah & I met some friends to go see a GREAT movie & it was so nice to get out! We saw "The Other Boleyn Girl" - it's a GREAT movie, you have to go see it! I heard it chopped up the book, which I am on my way today to buy.....but I LOVED the movie :)

**Oh I almost forgot! I just recently did some projects for Scrapbooks N Stickers DT & thought I'd share them with all of you. Can I tell you how HARD 2 pagers are to do? Very challenging but FUN nonetheless :)
I haven't worked 2 page layouts in a LONG time!


Just a cute li'l door sign :)






















(p.s.
I want to thank ALL of you for your prayers for my Uncle Jim. As of today he's the same...critical but stable. They're thinking maybe hospice soon...I'll keep you updated. )

Have a happy week :)

10 comments:

Dina said...

Cute projects, Leslie! I saw the movie, too...the book is much better, you'll love it.

DenaCoe said...

sunshine girl is my FAVE!! That is such a killer design Leslie :)
Have a great week my girlie!
love ya

Davinie said...

Super cute projects sweets! I am reading the Other Boleyn Girl right now and am anxious about the movie. I really like the book so far!

Wendy Reed said...

Ahhhhhhhhh I wanna see that movie... but ummmm the boys don't! LOL

You already know you rocked those layouts.. I told ya so! I think you did fantastic with the 2 pagers. :)

Smiles,
Wendy

~Nancy~ said...

Oow.. your new creations are awesome! I'm really having a hard time with 2-pagers so I just don't to them anymore.. but you really really did a great job here.. WOW! ALl details are just perfect (as always.. ehhe)

XOXO

~Lea~ said...

I so want to see that movie! Everyone I have talked to has said it is awesome!

Your layouts are so super adorable and girly! Love the bright colors on the Sunshine Girl layout!

Have a great day, and thanks for the prayers for my little bro!

~Lea

Kristi Smith said...

GORGEOUS layouts!!! Love the ones below too. Isn't it funny that 2 pagers used to be all we would do? So sorry to hear about your Uncle Jim. Hugs to you.

Tawnya said...

You really have the most VIBRANT and beautiful layouts girl. Love them all!

I am sorry I am just reading this now or I would have added your uncle to the prayers list on my blog. I will certainly still send some prayers up though :)

Hugs Friend! xoxo

carrie*postma said...

oooohhhh....2 pagers are super challenging! BUT...you completely rocked it. AWESOME!

Kimberly said...

OMGoodness these are GORGEOUS creations...yo so totally inspire! You RAWKED the 2 pager too my friend! :)))

Sorry too about your Uncle Jim too...hugs and prayers to you and your family!