Wednesday, April 9, 2008

**The BETTER to see YOU with**


Oh yes...the absolute BEST to see you with! (at least now anyway! :) )
*Sad story...my fave glasses broke.
*Funny story..they broke when our new pup jumped on the bed and *ka-pow* smacked right into me, well my face. He's so teeny he didn't hurt me but imagine my surprise when I saw a piece of plastic flying through the air. I'm trying and trying to figure out, "ok WHERE did that just come from? The sky? HA!" I then felt my glasses go lopsided. I winced. I realized that flying plastic was part of my glasses!

**I ran as quick as I could to try to have them repaired. No such luck...they were toast. (minus the butter and jelly!) They didn't have any more of my style (I was hoping to just transfer the lenses to another frame like my faves..) Well...I decided ok it's almost time for my next eye doc appt. so I could just get a new prescrip and get a new pair. Which is exactly what I did, luckily a cancellation got me RIGHT in the next morning! YAY!!
-Appt. goes great, she even tells me I don't have the stigmatism I had 2 years ago! YAY! I thought it got worse the older you get? No way, for me it was just the opposite! I did have to get a new prescrip...my eyeballs needed a tad better adjustment in the "the better to see you with" spec department.

~I tried on about a kazillion pairs. No lie. I finally turned to my hubby (who just LOVES to help me pick out my specs) and said, "well...I don't see a pair, let's just go see what another place has.." He says..."WAIT, have you tried these??" They are a CUTE oh man OH so cute black pair with KILLER sides that I totally must have passed over because those were the ones! Score! YAY! (as for the hubster...he loved them too! He even told me, "wow - you look "smokin" - ok not so sure about THAT but the fact that he even said something..SOLD!)

Check out the sides:

COOL HUH? I love 'em!! Sooooo as you might have guessed, I ordered those and guess what else? I LOVED them so much, I ordered them in sunglasses too :)


This is me in my new specs...I LOVE them!

Thanks for reading my silly story for the day! :)

Have a happy week!

12 comments:

Kimberly said...

OMGoodness you are SMOKIN girly! These are FABULOUS! How cool about your eyes getting better too! :))
Oh....and this photograph of you...you daughter looks so much like you! DARLING! xoxo
Love ya,
K

Brandi said...

I totally adore these new glasses! Way cute!

Lea L. said...

That story totally cracked me up! Hopefully the new pup isn't scarred for life...tee hee hee!

You look super cute!!
~Lea

Dena said...

Between your cute new do and your crazy cool glasses, Woman you are looking hot!

LeslieinTN said...

Ooooh, LOVE the new glasses. Hubby was right. :) Cute story.

Kristi Smith said...

Those are so cute on you! I wish I could get away with wearing funky glasses, I just look like a dork in my glasses.

I hope there is a photo of the puppy below. Must go look.

Trish said...

Lovin the new specs!

Ki said...

Your new glasses look gorgeous!!!

carrie*postma said...

oh super cutie! I need to get me a new pair of specs...I dread the shopping for those! You look great in those new glasses!!!

Felicity said...

Very sassy new glasses. You look a million bucks in them ;)

Tracy Lathrop said...

Love the new glasses!! Very Smokin'! Sad that your faves are gone! It is never easy to say good-bye to a favorite pair of glasses.

~Kim said...

Where in the world did you get those specs??? I am in the market for new glasses and I just can't find anything I really like either!

They looks adorable on you!

~Kim