Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I've always wanted to try a little "Design eXperiment"*




......now I get to!!!!! I'm so excited to share some fun news.....


I was asked by the girls over at the oh so COOL Design Experiment blog to be a part of their team.

I am SO excited! Thank you so much for asking me, I can't WAIT to get started on all the challenges! You must go check out the blog for all the challenges. They are SUPER fun and so full of exciting things! :) I am honored to be asked to be a part of such a talented team of designers.

Check out the Guest DT lineup! WHOA! FUN stuff! :)



OHHH and I also have to share another fun thing :) Paper Trends requested my clipboard I made for my Feb DT assignment for Create My Keepsake! Yay!! Talk about making my day!

Thanks so much for letting me share - I hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs to ALL of you :)

19 comments:

Danielle said...

How awesome, Leslie!! Looks like a great site..they are going to have some MAD talent there! You'll fit right in! :)

Hugs,
Dani

Daniela said...

How cool, congrats! I will have to go and check out the blog !!!

Norma Kennedy said...

Way to go Leslie- Clapping out loud here for you !!!!

Norma

Rae said...

YaY Leslie!!!! So happy to hear your news, DT AND publication!!
Super huge congrats to you!!

Brandi said...

COngrats! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Renee said...

wow...it IS your day!! those are both fantastic news! congrats on both!!! awesome :)

reneelamb

Dena said...

Woo Hoo Les! They couldn't have picked a better person.

danni said...

woooo hooooo Leslie! Congrats, soooo happy for you!
hugs & love!
danni

Wendy Reed said...

Woot woot!!!

Congrats all around!!!

Smiles,
Wen

Leena said...

A HUGE Congrats Leslie!! That's great blog!!

Raechelle said...

yay Les!!! Huge congrats on both! You rock girl!
Rae :)

TheShermanFam said...

HOW FUN!! Congrats to you!! :D

janet said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting! You deserve it...you are so talented! Have fun on the new DT!

Ki said...

WOW! That's a double whammy! Good for you Leslie - well deserved!! ENJOY!

Lea L. said...

Congrats Leslie! Well deserved!

Have a great day!
~Lea

Amy Coose said...

You, my greatly talented friend, deserve all of this goodness!!! Congrats on the team, and for getting a project picked up! Love ya!

Kimberly said...

on fire girlfriend. just like i've been telling you for months! congrats!!! :)

Trish said...

Congrats!!!!!!

~Nancy~ said...

Ooowww.. congrats on everything girlie.. I'm so excited for you..and I'm not surprized at all.. you sooo rock..and I'm happy other people are noticing this too!!

Awww..and your new little puppy is sooo cute.. How awesome that your family was able to rescue this little cutie..and how fun that all your furry babies are getting along so good!!!!!!

Have a great Sunday! XOXOXOXO