Monday, April 7, 2008

**You up for a little challenge?**

I was!! I loved this challenge from The Design Experiment and I can't even say it enough how excited I am to be a part of the team!

This is challenge #4 is brought to you by oh so cute Kimmi! The challenge is:

10 Things About Yourself:

Scrap 10 things about yourself. It could be the ten things you like most about yourself, your ten favorite things right now, or just 10 random facts about yourself!


Here's my layout:


and here's a closeup of my journaling:

1) Him -----> I love him truly!
2) Tulips ~ oh they make me smile! They smell divine.
3) New glasses! The better to see you with!
4) Good friends ~ true friends.
5) The "boys". fun, fun, "furry" kids! I love them!
6) Anything pink - especially my new plate.
7) My girl - she's fabulous.
8) family get togethers - especially Guitar Hero duo's.
9) My boy - he's the best!
10) this hobby - it's such a way to really express yourself!

**YOU should do this challenge!! Here's what to do! Post in the comments section with a link to your layout. There's even an RAK!! SOOOO....

If you want to win the RAK for the challenge, PLEASE make sure you post your layout link in the comments section by April 13th at midnight!

Have a happy day!
Hugs!

9 comments:

Lyn said...

leslie i totally love your layout! i saw it today on MP and thought it was just dashing! i really want to do this one!

Leena said...

Oh Leslie, this is just perfect!! I've been wanting to do this for the longest time and you've just inspired me to do one soon!! I LOVE all the photos and the design and colors are my favourite!! Gorgeous layout Leslie!!

Lea L. said...

Such a great layout Leslie! It is perfectly you!

Have a great night,
~Lea

Anonymous said...

Très cool cette page, bravo
http://corine.canalblog.com

~Nancy~ said...

girlie.. such a fun fun layout.. I soooo love your handwriting on this page..and all the cute pictures! You definitely did a great job for this challenge.. SO COOL! WOOHOO!! Enjoy the rest of your day girlie! XOXOXOXO

Kimberly said...

i LOVE that LO! one of my faves of yours.

carrie*postma said...

what cool layout, my Dear! I am loving the new do, so cute and sassy!
Checked out that blog, it's super :0)

Ki said...

WOW - your layout is amazing! I've bookmarked the Design Experiment so I'm hoping to take part in some challenges there too!

Kimberly said...

AWESOME LO!!!! You RAWKED this challenge too! I really loved being a part of this fun too! YAY YOU! xoox
Loves,
K