Tuesday, May 20, 2008

*A few creations & a thank you*

This month at Create My Keepsake, our sponsor is Inque Boutique. WOW, talk about FUN FUN stamps!! You MUST have some. I mean it...you'll love everything there is about them! I had fun using them!

Here's my creations I made using the Isn't It Romantic set & the Round About Phrases set:



















************************************************************************************


Sending out a THANK YOU so much for all the sweet comments you sent my way about our anniversary! We had SUCH a great night! We went shopping for some things around the house, to see Iron Man (GO SEE IT!) & ate at yummy Genghis Grill, came home and played Mario Kart where for the first time EVER, I BEAT my hubby!! He ROCKS at that game and so I felt a little...exhillarated! My kids laughed...imagine that!
It was a fun night, one I'll always remember! :)


Ohhh AND also, thank you also for your sweet comments about Savannah's special night! How sweet are ALL of you! Thank you a million times over...she had the BEST time ever. :)

Have a FABULOUS week everyone!
Oh and like I've said before...don't be SHY! Say HI!

HUGS!!