Sunday, May 18, 2008

**Last Night & 18 Years**

Last night was so magical for my sweet girl! It was her High School Band Banquet. They go ALL out and dress up and treat this special event just like Prom (which, by the way, she'll have NEXT year as a Senior) She was a vision...beautiful in every way! She picked her dress, got her hair fixed by her very best friend, got her fingers & toes done...all for this night. She deserves it! She works so hard and this was a wonderful way to show all the kids..."You've done a GREAT job...we celebrate YOU!". Here's a little slide show I put together using some of the MILLIONS of pictures (and that is NO lie) I got...


*************************************************************************************

Today. 18 years. That man...my dream come true. I can't even begin to tell you what a wonderful hubby he is! He's so loving, giving, caring, does chores around the house, takes such good care of his family. That's MY hubby. 18 years with him. Seems like it was just yesterday we were married. Then again it seems like forever ago. LOL! Our GREAT times by far outweigh the not so good and for that I am the luckiest girl in the world...
Happy Anniversary Sweets...I LOVE you!