Monday, May 26, 2008

**Sharing Some Stuff**

HI everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful long weekend!! This is the LAST week of school for us..WOO HOO!! It's about to be officially summer, yay!!!

Guess what? Create My Keepsake is having a Design Team call!! It's called the "Last Scrapper Standing Design Team Call" and if you click this link ---->CMK DT Contest<---- you can read ALL about it!! ENTER, go ENTER!! :) I can't WAIT to see all the gorgeous creations!!

Speaking of CMK - I did the **Monday Muse** this week. The challenge was to create a layout using flowers on a boy's page.
This is my layout I created....


I love how the flowers turned out! Don't even ask me what my son said when he saw the flowers all around him...LOL!

***********************************************************************************

Well if you're ready for another GREAT challenge, Design X has the latest challenge up....it's a GREAT one by Collette :) The challenge is: Many things happen in our lives that are beyond our control. If you could go back and change the course of one event in your life, what would you change and why?

Here's my layout:



My journaling reads: You make your own true happiness. I truly believe that. I look back at my life - I think about the young me. I sit & wonder ~ Is there anything I'd change? I honestly can say no. So I didn't finish college. ~So I married & started my family young. ~ So I wasn't in the top of my high school ~it's all "OK" to me! I'm so happy with me. My life. Everything. I would NOT change one thing. Not a thing. I am complete. Happy - full of life. ~39 yrs. old - 4/08


Have a happy week!
Lots of love! ~Leslie

14 comments:

Kristi Smith said...

So what did Shaypher say? lol

Great layouts. I have tons of regrets but I guess they have made me who I am. ;)

Kimberly said...

heeeeeelooooooo.
heeeeeelooooooo.
is this thing on??
hello miss ashe.
great LOs (as usual).
happy weekend (and memorial day).

Amy W. said...

hi you.

yummy stuff!

hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend. :)

TheShermanFam said...

Ok, sister...I LOVE YOUR WORK!!! I'm having trouble deciding what LO I'm gonna lift of yours...hee hee!!
AND I am a HUGE lover of polka's and I LOVE your tennie sneaks down there!!
Thanks for always inspiring me, Mrs. Ashe!!
Ember

Rae said...

L-O-V-E your work Leslie!! Huge fan here ;) Have a great day!!

Nicole said...

Love the LO's Leslie! I think the flowers on the boy page rock! Love the No Regrets LO. I might have to do one like that :)

Rachel said...

great colors on your boy LO with flowers! :) I love flowers on all of my LOs, boys or not :D

Daniela said...

I just love all your stuff. That layout for the Monday muse turned out awesome. Still thinking about the CMK thing.

Staci said...

LOVE your journaling - how wonderful to be able to say that! Both of those are gorgeous LO's... as always!

Danielle said...

ohh, I love yoru stuff Miss Leslie!

Anabelle said...

Such wonderful, wonderful pages, Leslie. Your Monday Muse page is my new fave of your's!!!! LOVE it. As for regrets, I don't have any either. ;)

Lea L. said...

Super cute layouts Leslie! So bright and colorful...just like you!

I am doing a little RAK on my blog...check it out if you like!

~Lea

~Nancy~ said...

oh girlie.. these layouts are awesome..and your journaling is stunning as well!! Love your use of bright and fun colors.. Hey and when do we get to see a pic of you wearing those cute polka dots shoes?? hehe!! XOXOX

LoRi said...

Oh, Leslie (heavy sigh) to have half of your fabulous talent! I am scraplifting one of your amazing layouts for the CMK challenge and I hope it is worthy of your original!! Love your stuff, girl.