Friday, June 6, 2008

**This little bitty space**

...is what I call my scrap studio. This is MY space. No matter the size...it's my space to be free. To create. This is me, welcome to my little studio. Come in anytime!!


Full view of my desk & "workstation" (my computer & printer station...hee hee!)

This is my bookcase full of fun things. Each drawer of this dresser is FULL of more goodies. Like my punches, stamps, paints, chipboard....

my desk with my big window (I LOVE that window!)

My desk closer....

My worstation. The cabinets with frosted glass hold more supplies - for instance my sewing machine I'm still freaked out to use! I need to get it out and go to town sewing..I know. :)

I just love this row of my jars :) See the shelves? MY sweet hubby made them for me!

While the buttons are so pretty & fun to look at, the shelves are my FAVE part. He did a GREAT job! Showing them off a little closer...

The BEST invention ever..hands down. THANK YOU Making Memories!

I store my paper here by manufacturer...easier for me that way :)

My new little basket with some embellishments :)

Umm how CUTE are these! These are teeny collanders from the Target $$ spot!

Thank you for taking a glimpse into what I call my little studio. I have half of our bedroom - this is MY half. My getaway! It's taken me a while to get it all together but it sure has paid off...
I LOVE my space!!

I'd love to see pics of YOUR space, link me UP!
Have a happy Day!

20 comments:

renee lamb said...

umm..your "little" space is just the cutest and cleanest! I love how you have it arranged and organized! what a beautiful space to create in! and don't you just LOVE those collanders form Target! they are the BEST!

Michelle said...

I have my space on my blog. :)
Love your space. Love that it is real! Love the jars of pretties!!!

Debbie :-) said...

I love your scrappy space and the way you have it organized!!! How fun to have a creative space to call your own!! :-)

ashlee said...

I love your area! I must keep my eyes open for those tiny colanders!

Dina said...

Your space is so cute! I am going on the record saying my space is not cute and not decorated and I am never ever posting a pic of it. LOL!

Dena said...

OMG Leslie it turned out fantastic! Your shelves look BEAUTIFUL. Tell Alan he really outdid himself. They just really add to the homey feel :)

And girl your bedroom space is BIGGER than my scrap room size space LOL. It looks AWESOME Les, AWESOME!

Amy Coose said...

Love your space, Les!! It's so you, and yes, hubby did an awesome job on those shelves.

Isabelle said...

Wow! isn't your space so cute and organized and so clean! mine is far from that!

Mad Scrapper said...

Love your scrap space and so organised. I have also recently discovered your blog and I love you layout creations. You are a very talented and creative scrapper.

Danielle said...

What a beautiful space!! I love your desk and those shelves..wow!! It's so fun to see where other people create! Do you take photos of your pages here too? You always take such great photos of your things. =)
Dani

Jackie G said...

Wow girl!! I LOVE your scrap room!!! It's so beautiful!! And all your fun little things...like your dollar spot find...adoralbe!! Have lots of fun!!

Lyn said...

love the glimpse into your work space! thanks for sharing, it's fabulous!

Jennifer said...

love your space!! It is so inviting!

Danielle said...

What an awesome space Leslie!!!!!

Daniela said...

I would give anything for a clean and organized space like that. Leslie, I love it all!!!! The little collanders are awesome. I will have to go and get those.

Gretchen said...

This is my kind of space... nice and organized but not cluttered! Excellent set up and what a fun place to create!!!

LoRi said...

Wow, so wicked cool! I want to come over and play!

Nicole said...

Can you come over and redo my scrap space please??? It looks great Leslie!

echowein said...

Cute space! I really need to make one of my own.

NancyJones said...

I LOVEEE IT! I love looking at everyones scrap space you always have in your mind where people create. Its so good to see where people get their craft on. love the shelves! Hubby rocked it!
smooches sweet lady.
Mine is a little video (needs to be updated BADLY) that simone took a while back.