Tuesday, July 22, 2008

**Cozy ~ Comfy**

What does that mean to you? Do you have a comfort place? Do you have something you go to when you need comfort? OR do you just have one thing you have as your most comfy thing ever? That's our challenge this week at The Design X. It's a GREAT challenge and it's from the oh so CUTE Kimmi :)
Here's what I came up with for my comfort....

I went for the "not so deep" this week. This is my comfort :)
You should do this challenge too!! If you want to play along, just upload a link to your layout in the comments on the Design X blog for your chance to win a way cool RAK! Our guest this week is the oh so talented Suzy Plantamura! Check it out!! :)

12 comments:

Danielle said...

totally lovin' that layout Leslie!! I just adore your style!!!

TheShermanFam said...

I can't believe you did 101 things down there...that is A LOT!!! I would have given up at like 34...
Anywho...you know I LOVE your polka dot tennies!! CA-UTE LO!!!

And I'm glad someone else could appreciate the pic of our lovely bus driver...sorry you were in the middle of a drink at the time...BA-HAHHAAHAAAA!!!

Em

Nicole said...

Super Cute Leslie! I still need to get me some of those shoes!

LoRi said...

Adorable! Love this layout Leslie!

Denise said...

What a fun layout!!! Love the shoes.

Lea L. said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog Leslie...I needed it today.

Your layout is super adorable...loving your shoes!!

HUGS girlie,
~Lea

Ki said...

Oh I just adore this page! It is spectacular! Your sneakers ROCK!!! Love them!!

Dena said...

Your page is just too damn cute! I love all the polka dots and I totally need those alpha stickers. Came together perfectly!!

and I just have to add that my word verification code is
vajad
that cracked me up for some reason!

Staci said...

Love it, love it, love it! And I can totally picture you in those shoes :-) I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your 101 list idea - I had so much fun making mine!

~Nancy~ said...

Love love love love iiittt!! It's so brigth and fun.. Love your take of this challenge.. And YEAH.. those Polka Dot shoes really needed their own page.. hehe.. Enjoy your weekend! XOXOX

Chrys said...

very funky and cool layout!!!! love your work!

Nikki Bellish said...

such a cute layout...love all the bold colors you use in all your art.