Monday, July 7, 2008

**Good, Bad & the Ugly**

Hi everyone :) Not much into blogging today so I thought I'd just share our latest challenge over at the Design Experiment. It's all about the "good, bad & the ugly".
Here is the challenge:
"We all have good and bad things about ourselves so I would love for you to scrap what you think is the good, the bad & the ugly of yourself. It can be anything from being a caring person to being addicted to Starbucks. Just get creative."
Oh golly do I have ALOT of those, but I just touched on a few of them below:
(Layout to return soon - it's been picked up for publication!)
That's me. In a few words. In a silly pic my hubby snapped of me. Silly me.
Be sure to visit Design X and check out all the other X'ers fabulous layouts!
You should do this challenge and when you do...link your layout in the comment
section.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Amy W. said...

love this layout! i should really take on this challenge. :)

Shanna said...

Yes! I need to do this too! AND I *heart* your new do Les!!!

Makes me wanna go short but hubby likes long. And since we haven't even been married for two years yet I need to wait a bit longer! LOL Ya know... until after I can say "get over it" HA HA HA!!!

Daniela said...

I just LOVE, LOVE this!!! Awesome little things. And that photo of you is adorable. Love the photo of you two below, so cute!

KimmyS said...

How SERIOUSLY cool is that layout?? Love it and I will try to play along

LoRi said...

I am in serious scrappy withdrawals so I will put this challenge on my creative to do list this week. You are such a hottie and I love your layout!!!

Norma Kennedy said...

Just Beautiful - Your work is always AMAZING !!!!
Hugs, Norma

Janette said...

What a beautiful LO!!! You rock loud and clear! GREAT job once again!

Lea L. said...

Your page is gorgeous Leslie!! I love all the ribbon! Thanks for all the love lately my dear! I really appreciate it!

~Lea

ellen said...

awesome layout! i am off to check out the blog! can't wait.

Raechelle said...

first off, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your prayers and sweet words. You are a beautiful person inside and out!
Your layout just rocks girl! You use color like no other!
love ya!
Rae

Ki said...

Your journaling had me definitely laughing within 5 seconds! Fabulous page - I think I will try this challenge!

roree said...

Awesome layout, Leslie! I just love your style! :)

Kristi Smith said...

That is a good challenge!!!

Great layout!

{{Hugs}}

Renee said...

absolutely love your page! and i love all your good,bad and uglies! it makes you - YOU. and I love you :D
(so BTW I'm totally going short on my hair this weekend. Gonna do the bob similar to the style of yours) eeek!