Saturday, July 12, 2008

**I just finished**

all 3...waiting for book 4. The best series EVER. Some say I'm a fast reader. Ok I'll admit to that. I LOVE to read. LOVE it. I always love finding good books and being able to endulge some time of my day in one. Even if it's 5 minutes. BUT I'm telling you - you'll have these finished before you even realize it...I'm talking about these books:

WOW! Couldn't put it down at all!


Seriously amazing...

I can't say WOW enough...

&

Only 20 more days until the release.....


I am hooked. Totally HOOKED. Great books. I never would have thought I'd like them. Wait, I don't like them. I LOVE them. I can't get enough! Can't wait for the movie "Twilight" to come out in December!
Click here to go watch the movie clip: Twilight

************************************************
I'm so excited - Savannah, my 2 sisters & I are heading out tomorrow for a college tour of Baylor University
and we'll be back late Monday night...have a GREAT week everyone!!