Sunday, August 24, 2008

**I put my Creativity Cap on**

and scrapped!! With a husband out of town, kids working - my house was QUIET!

So I sat down and had a blast scrapping and listening to my Ipod almost full blast.

Our sponsor this month over at Create My Keepsake was Paper Trunk. SUPER cute papers!! Super CUTE and SWEET designer/owner! Thank you Carrie for everything you sent! :)

Here's what I did with the fun lines:

That Savannah - isn't she the cutest sassiest thing ever! :) That's the 1974 line

I LOVE the Jellybean line! It was PERFECT for Savannah's banquet dress!

1974 line mixed in with a little bit of Wrangler (the stars)
Isn't my boy so cute!

and a little brag book I did of my fur babies. You turn the wheel to reveal pics of each pup - I just showed you 2....(we have 4, lol!)

So that's what I did - thought you'd like a break from the last pics of our trip - which I'll show you tomorrow! :) I have another layout too (Design X!) to share! :)


Have a GREAT day!

I have to say it again - don't be SHY - say HI!