Saturday, August 30, 2008

**We interrupt this regularly scheduled**

blog post for the following announcements:


--working on some assignments this week - can't WAIT to show you!


--check this week on the
Glitz blog for a fun "10 minute project" I will be showing you!


--last Sunday did a mini photo shoot of Senior pics of my daughter and a friend of hers. Turned out GREAT if I do say so myself! We'll be finishing up the shoot this week sometime -


--still have one more day of family vacation photo's to share with you!


--have FUN news to share soon - don't forget to check back!



--thank you so much for all of your sweet comments and "hi's" to me!! I LOVE them all!!


~*~that's it for today - I'll be back tomorrow sometime with news, photos & more!

***OHHH wait!! I need to introduce you to the newest addition to our family:



She came home with us this week. During our Senior photo shoot, my former Rebel conked out on me. It just DIED, never came back on. I was so sad. I just couldn't believe a camera I'd only had 3 1/2 years decided to poop out. We took it to have it examined, to see if there was any hope and yes, after paying lots and lots of $$ to repair...she could have been repaired. We thought, since I've been EYEING this gorgeous girl for a while now (and had it on my Christmas list), to just go ahead and put that money into an upgrade. It took me a little bit to think about it (oh who am I kidding, it took me all of 10 minutes maybe? LOL!) and we decided to go ahead. Sooo here you have her- our newest addition. Isn't she a BEAUT? I love her!

p.s. keep those hi's a comin'! :)
be back soon - hugs!

12 comments:

Lyn said...

wowsers! lucky duck, enjoy your new camera!! love it!!

Melonie said...

Just found your blog and love what I see! Congrats on the new camera.

Anne Magee said...

Congrats on your new camera! I have his younger brother, the XTi!

Marjolein said...

I just stopped by from Mireille's blog!!! Love your work, and that camera is great!!!! Enjoy working with it!!

Amy Coose said...

woohooooooooooooooo!!! Love that newest addition. ;) Can't wait to see the senior pics, and the projects you're working on. LOVE YA!

LoRi said...

Hi Les! What a fun new toy! Woo Hoo!

echowein said...

Love the camera....sorry the other died. That stinks. Hey, I wanted to share my friends website with you. Don't know if you've ever heard of her, but check it out.
http://www.candicecarpenter.typepad.com/
Thought it might be a place of interest that you'd like.

Sasha said...

Can I come home with you too..wassup boo bear .. if you wanna giggle you can go to my blog real quick LMAO .. okay so how you doing girl, well besides how busy you are and I soo need to get my hand on some of that Glitz .. hmm sounds like a yummy colorful,bliging LO coming on to me .. okay .. love you .. and like I said LOVED your LO's in ST .. you rock ..

XOXOXO
yo' runnin mate
Sash~

Mireille said...

very in love with my rebel too!
Still surprised over your msg =D
have a great day!

Ki said...

Hi honey! I'm home!!
Can't wait for your FUN news! I bet it's just fabulous!!

Dina said...

I hate secrets, just tell me the news now...hee hee. ;)

Renee Lamb said...

hey sweet thang! lovin' the new family member!! ;) can't wait to see the new photos taken with her! have fun