Sunday, September 21, 2008

**Pitter Patter Potter Here**

Hi. It's Pitter Patter Potter here **woof-woof**

This is an update from me. Mom said you might want one when I'm starting to feel better. Well she insisted on a photo shoot while outside this morning so you're not only getting an update from little bitty me, but some pictures to go along wiff it. Ohhh sorry, I mean with it. I let my no teeth on the bottom take over and you'll have to excuse me sometimes my words end in "ff" because of it.


I'm feeling a little better. Can you tell? See I want to jump on my mom while she's snapping my picture. You'll see that in one of my pictures.



(think I got too close, sorry!)
In another one you'll see where I've finally decided that barking and talking IS a good way to get attention and so I've decided to do that again (notice photo) I'm sorry if it bothers you that only one tooth is showing - that's my lone bottom tooth that got to stay in my mouth. I'm glad - I like that toof -it's my favorite. :)

Mom says my personality is coming back. Not all the way though. But it's almost there. Doctor told my mom that I will take one full year to heal on my rebuilt jaw/chin. LOOK! Look close. You'll see something amazing. I had no chin. I had no jaw. Doctor had to cut it all out but if you look REALLY close you won't only see my stitches that have to stay in - but there's a little LIP! My doc said it's a miracle that some skin decided to form that way and made me look almost the very same - with a twist. :)



Well I guess that's all. Oh wait - see that picture of me with red stuff in the background? See it really good? THAT is what my mom calls mulch. So when she told you the story she thought that's what was on me - there you go - now you see it. I wanted to make sure you did. (If you will notice the black stuff there too - that's the stuff Dad had to lay down before he put the mulch down. You're not supposed to see that but that's where Bandit lays. He's not supposed to. Don't tell Dad I told ya, k? ;)



I am finished with all of my medicine as of today. I am so happy! It was yucky. Made me feel better though. I know it. What's good for you may not always taste good. I learned that- big time.

Oh and a PLUS happened with my accident. not only do I get more cuddle time (shhh don't tell the others) with mom, but....
I get to EAT 2 times a DAY! **WHOA** that's exciting.


I'm very glad I was feeling good enough to update all of you.
Wait - I'm being distracted...

(sorry - the brothers at the door are distracting me...)

There now....ok so I better go, I'm ready for more cuddle time.

Oh - I have to - scuse me...**woof - woof** (I had a little cough) say thank you for your prayers for me. Mom and Dad say I'm going to be ok. They say because all of you prayed for me and thought good thoughts for me - I'm so happy! **RUFF** you! (that's thank you)


and I **woof ** you!! (I love you!)

Lots!

PPP - signing out.

p.s. My mom says hi.

25 comments:

Brandi said...

Awww! Sweet crazy looking Potter! I'm so glad you're feeling better!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Leslie! I just popped in for the first time to check out your blog and say hello. I hadn't heard about what happened to little PPP, but it sounds scary and traumatic. I'm so glad he's starting to feel better. What a little cutie!

Amy Coose said...

Oh, he looks so much better!!! I'm so glad he's getting back to his old self.

Dena said...

Ohhh my Goshhh! He is soo totally cute Leslie.
Welcome Back Potter!!! Good to see you up and feeling better you cute puppers you :)

Nicole said...

Potter you look amazing buddy! Glad you are feeling better and getting lots of extra snuggles with Mom. BTW tell your mom she's been Tagged! Tell her to come visit me on my blog for the details :)

Susannah said...

so glad you are feeling better and healing quickly! your still just as cute ;0)

Danielle said...

oh my gosh, that is the cutest post!!! thank you Mr. Potter for your post, I loved it! you are too, too cute!!!!! :)

Renee Lamb said...

okay...THAT is the CUTEST post EVER! Seriously....that totally made me SMILE so big today. Thank you super trooper PPP. I am so happy to see you, little dude, so happy and better. heres lots smooches and I love your one "toof" - makes ya look tough ;).

Kim said...

I am so glad he is doing better. He is adorable.

TheShermanFam said...

OOOOHHHHH!!! That is sooo adorable! Potter you are an excellent blogger! So glad you are doing better, and your face looks really good, too!
Thanks for the update, I have thinking about your recovery, wondering how you were feeling!
OH, and tell your mom I said Hi too!

Ember

maria W said...

awww you look so much better and very cute too;) so happy for you :)

tell your mom i said hi:)

LoRi said...

Hi Potter! You are so stinkin' cute! xoxox

Joli said...

He is such a little cutie! Glad is doing better!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Oh lil Potter!!!! You look soooo good lil guy! Hooray for you being such a fighter!!!!! :)

Julie O. said...

Potter!!! You are the sweetest EVAH!! No wonder why your Mommy was so very sad when she took you in. But, look at you now!! You look fantastic!! So glad that God answers our 'doggy' prayers too!

xoxo(I would take a slurpy kiss from the chin any ol' day!)

echowein said...

Glad to hear your pup is doing better. I know how traumatic it can be when your pet has major surgery and you don't know if they'll make it. Thank God he pulled through. Thanks for popping by and saying hello from time to time :)

Jennifer said...

awww...what a cutie!! So glad that pup is better!

Lyn said...

potter, so glad you're on the road to recovery and back to blogging! :) we missed your puppy face around here! :)
say hi to mom!

Danielle said...

Oh he is sooo cute! I'm happy he is recovering so well! Your post made me chuckle! =)
dani

Staci said...

Oh my goodness, potter, you are THE cutest thing ever! And what a fighter you are, i'm just so proud of you! You are a very smart little guy, too, I can tell that by how well you talk! Please tell your mommy that I say hello- she's such a sweetie!

Lauren said...

I love your post, PPP! Glad you're doing better! what a tramatic experience! maybe more for you mom...Get better soon!

Leigh said...

Glad you're doing better, Potter!

~Nancy~ said...

Awwwwww.. this post really cracks me up! So good to get an update from Mr Pitter Patter Potter himself..LOL!!! He definitely looks better..and he must be so lucky to have you guys around him.. Such an awefull experience for a little guys like that huh?? Hope he'll feels 100% better soon! XOXO Nancy

Lea L. said...

What a litle ham you have there!! So glad to hear he is doing much better!! I so wish my pups would look at the camera like that! I swear...they are anti-camera, especially the yorkie. He sees the camera and does whatever he can to NOT look at it. So irritating! Hee hee! Have a great day!
~lea

Pam said...

Awww, he is too cute! I am so glad to hear how much he is improving. I'm so sad about his accident, I can't even imagine what happened but even with one tooth he's a sweet little thing!