Thursday, September 18, 2008

**Save the DATE - Scrap PINK**




September 26 - 28th Create My Keepsake will be celebrating SCRAP PINK with an online crop, mini classes, challenges and PRIZES!!! (be sure to check out ALL of the challenges and online class our Design Team is doing on September 27th.)

Scrapbooks etc. is partnering with Susan G. Komen for the Cure® to hold a “Scrap Pink” fundraising campaign in September 2008 at stores across North America. CMK is hosting a fabulously fun weekend full of fun things for scrapbookers everywhere!

Check out the CMK details here:

I hope all of you can make plans to be a part of this fun day!!

I thought I'd show you another sneak of the challenge I'm hosting:


*****************************************************
It's TGIF - and boy am I ever glad!!


Tonight's the homecoming game...ahhhh my fave time of year!! Fall, football, chilly weather..ahhhhhhhhhhh


Have a great one everyone!
(p.s could someone PLEASE tell me WHY it says THURSDAY the 18th up there when it's clearly FRIDAY the 19th?? Did Blogger eat my day or is it just not ready for the weekend like I am??? LOL!!)