Wednesday, September 24, 2008

**TDX, a Tiggity Tag Tag & a little reminder**

SO this week we're all about indulgences at The Design Experiment!
It's Amy Coose's week and our challenge is: "In what way(s) do you indulge yourself?"
I could only think of the latest thing that's been my BIG indulgence since we've been home from our trip - home made jellies & jams!

So here's my layout:


and a few little close ups:


Play along! Upload what you indulge in and leave a link to your layout in the comment section! If you do - link it back to me!! I'll pick someone to win a FUN RAK from ME too along with your chance to win one at TDX!!
***************************************
I was tagged by my CUTE friend Nicole:

The FIVE Tag:
10 years ago I:
1. was 29 - oh to be there again!
2. had a 6 and 7 year old
3. was happily married (STILL AM!!) for 8 years
4. was a preschool teacher :)
5. lived in the cutest little bitty house
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. laundry (blech!)
2. scrap
3. edit some pics
4. cook dinner
5. finish up Shaypher's class ring order form (GOSH, already?)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and salsa & a little queso too!
2. grapes and cheese (I guess I'm a cheese nut, LOL)
3. Peanut M&M's
4. chocolate covered pretzels
5. craisins

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Tithe :)
2. Buy a Villa in Italy
3. Get us all brand new cars of our dreams!
4. Pay for college for the kids
5. Shop a little!

5 places I have lived:
1. Fort Worth, Texas
2. Arlington, Texas
3. Fort Worth, Texas
4. North Richland Hills, Texas
5. NRH, Texas ;)

5 jobs I have had:
1. clerk at a dept. store
2. worked for my parents - (how I met my hubby!)
3. cashier at Target
4. preschool teacher
5. teacher at a local scrapbook store (Recollections)

I am tagging:

**Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
thanks Nicole - that was FUN!! :)

*******************************************
Now don't forget - this coming weekend is the:
at Create My Keepsake! I hope you can make it!! There's going to be LOTS of challenges, a few classes, prizes & more!!

Here's one more sneaky of what I'll be doing:

Hope you all have a great rest of your week!

Don't forget I LOVE all your comments! Be sure to say HI - I mean come on, you're not SHY, right? ;)

HUGS!