Saturday, September 27, 2008

**I Have To Tell You**


(Tulip Girls)
That's my fun news. I'm so excited I can't see straight.
I can't tell you how many emotions have run through me since I got the email from Cindee 2 days ago.
I'm a night owl, as you already know. I was up late, blog hopping. I hear that **ding ding** my email box makes. (I get super giddy when I hear that - sometimes though, a spam email makes me wanna go...HEY!)

Well I saw that there was 1 email in my inbox. I saw who it was from.
I saw the subject. I started getting all sweaty palmed! I read it right away and all the while trying so HARD to keep in my excitement - I couldn't hold it in anymore--I SQUEALED and ran through my house.

Now mind you it's near 1 am and my family has gone to bed. But I only managed to wake up one person - my sweet husband. He's asks: "WHAT! Why are you running around the room??"
I told him my news!! He says: "Oh Leslie - that's great!! I'm so proud of you - now can we go to sleep?" I'm thinking SLEEP? How can I sleep now?
I didn't know if I should email Cindee back right then or wait until morning. I didn't want to look like an overly excited child on Christmas morning.
Guess what - that overly excited child in me won. I emailed her back! ;)

So that's how I heard the news - now I'm getting all nervous (HECK have you SEEN the talented group up there??) and hoping I can do my job - excited that I get to work with such beautiful kits!! Last I started to worry that I would goof up - but in the end, the excitement stayed and I'm just too excited to sit still!

So let me tell you about this fabulous place - Label Tulip!

They make KILLER kits, KILLER! I've been drooling over their kits for a while now!
The DT is amazing! - the gallery is LOADED with gorgeous work.
To be considered and asked to join this team is just the biggest honor! I'm very excited to get to work with the kits, to work with the new team of talented and sweet ladies!

Thank you Label Tulip for this honor! I can't wait to get started :D
Thank you Cindee & Cathy - see my big smile today? :D

************************************************************
GUESS what today is!
Yep - that's right!
It's Scrap Pink @ Create My Keepsake!
Here is my Challenge Layout! The challenge is: "Scrap a page about YOU and YOUR world around YOU using song lyrics. You can find my challenge right HERE

(I used the song lyrics from my fave Christian song by Relient K - you can see the Youtube video here because I have NO IDEA how to load it into Blogger.)

I hope to see you there!!

23 comments:

TheShermanFam said...

WOW!! How exciting!! I love LT kits...and ALWAYS get a TON of inspo from the DT! YAY!! You will compliment this team perfectly, I'm sure!
Can't wait to see your face there!!
Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!!!!:D

LoRi said...

Congratulations, Leslie!!!! Well deserved!!

Danielle said...

good golly Leslie, how have you held this in! That is AWESOME, AMAZING news!!! You rock, so I am not surprised! Those kits are amazing, and I cannot wait to see what you do with them!!! YAY Leslie! I am incredibly happy for you!!!!!!! :) :)

Danielle said...

I'm GIDDY for you!! congrats, you talented girl you!!! Big hugs!

~Kim said...

Congrats Leslie! You definitely deserve this. I am off to see what this new phenomena is all about you silly tulip girl!

~Kim

Brandi said...

Congrats! You are a perfect match for them! Can't wait to see what you come up with each month!

Staci said...

Oh, pulease, girl, you are uber talented yourself and you deserve to be up there with the rest of those awesome girls! I just know you'll be inspiring and amazing as you always are!! So excited for you and your new opportunity!!

Mad Scrapper said...

Congratulations Leslie, I'm a big fan of your work so it's easy to see why they picked you!

Lauren said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *doing a happy dance for you* You have nothing to worry about; you are so fabulous at scrapping!!!! Can't wait to see what you create there!

Kirsty said...

Congratulations! What amazingly wonderful news! Your scrapping will be right at home amongst all the other amazingly talented ladies :-)

Audrey Pettit said...

Again, Leslie, I am SO, SO excited for you. Label Tulip really does have such gorgeous kits, and I know if will be a blast for you to be able to work with them. And you are going to rock them, for sure!! Your work is way too good for you to doubt that. Just enjoy every single moment!
I missed out on the CMK fun yesterday...we had a local ScrapPink event I co-hosted for our small kit club. Your page you did is just beautiful. I love the large title going down the side. I need to go check out all the fun I missed!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Sasha said...

HOT DOG BOO BEAR ... THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT .. I am so happy happy happy .. I knew it the moment I got your message LOLOL I am flippin squeeling for you .. now dont go leaving me now LOL..love ya Leslikins..LOL

XOXOXOXO
Sasha

KimmyS said...

WOOT WOOT WOOT - You are SO GONNA ROCK their Kits, girl.
There is no need for you to worry, because your work is just ACE

~Sasha Farina~ said...

You're so my kind of girl you know.. the squealing and running around! LOL!! Can't wait to work with you Babe!

Charity Hassel said...

Leslie, glad I'm not the only one nervous about being a TG and doing justice to the fab kits! i know you'll rock them!

Nicole said...

Congrats Leslie! That is awesome and I know you will totally rock there kits! I loved your challenge but I ran out of time this weekend to scrap. Not to mention INK! LOL!

Mireille said...

sweetie how AWESOME!!! so well deserved!!! YOU ROCK!!
COngrats.. and congrats on the ST pubs..
got my ST last saturday but with all the flu in the house I didn't get to read it..
I did today.. was SOOO happy to see you.. !

CarrieF. said...

Well HOT DIGGITY girl!!
Big congrats to you for being a Tulip girl! You'll so rock those kits! Congrats!!!

krista said...

don't doubt yourself Leslie-they chose you because of your awesome talent!!! Your going to be a great addition over at Label Tulip.

Julie O. said...

Label Tulip is so lucky to have you! They chose well!!

Thanks for a great crop this weekend. You gals did a fabulous job and I love your layout!

Becky said...

you so rock!!
Miss you girl
You've also been tagged on my blog

Amy W. said...

HUGE congrats girly!!! :)

Leena said...

Hey girl, you know what? I'm so glad it's you!! You're going to ROCK LT with your AMAZING creation!! They're lucky to have you, really!! A HUGE Congratulations to you Leslie! C&C are the 2 greatest girls to work with!! Can't wait to see your work up in the LT Gallery!! Whooopeeeee!!! :D