Thursday, October 16, 2008

Are YOU Ready for some REVEALS???

I know I am!!!
You gotta go look HERE------> Label Tulip October Kit
to check it all out!

THEN go here to see all of
the YUMMY DT creations --------> Tulip Girls Creations

(DO YOU SEE the talented girls I get to work with! I'm the luckiest girl! :) )

OHHH and when you're done looking there - go check out our challenge
right here -----------> Tulip Girls Challenge

Here's what I did:

My first layout is our challenge layout. Our challenge was to use fabric for inspiration....

This is my fabric inspiration... (it's one of my fave shirts!)

Here's the rest of my layouts.....



(that's my hubby!! Isn't he CUTE!) I even have him on a postcard ;)


This layout is based on a members lift
(which you can find on the challenge page - just scroll down
to see the member we lifted - Mette Kallander :)
Her layout is right here: Mette's layout



So there you go - that's all of my projects using the Label Tulip
main kit "Gossip" + the following add ons: "Trendsetter" & "Rumor Mill"

Hope you're having a GREAT day!!
Don't forget - even if you ARE shy - it's always nice to say HI!!!! :)
Hugs!

p.s. Guess what!! Scrapbook Trends requested 2 of my layouts
yesterday!! It's for the March 2009 issue :)
I'm SO excited!! One is for the Showcase section & the other
is for the Sparkle & Shine section.

20 comments:

Susannah said...

I can wait to see which ones get published! Oh and what a fantastic job you did with the tulip kit! ;0)

TheShermanFam said...

HEY!! I feel like I've been so out of the loop :( Trying to play catch up!!
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE your LT LOs!!! The challenge LO is my favorite...The pics of Savannah are just so darn cute :D!!!!!
Can't wait to get this kit!!
and congrats on your PUBS! Pretty stinkin' awesome!!!!

Amy W. said...

congrats on your pubs! i sooo love your stuff. it would be a treat to sit down and go through your albums with all the vibrant colors you use. :)

Kimmi said...

LOVE your layouts!! Congrats on your pubs!!!!!! LOVE YA!!

Anna Sigga said...

Huge congrats on the LT DT girl and your layouts rock!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! The reveals! How gorgeous your work is. HOW DO YOU DO IT? Honestly?

KimmyS said...

I KNEW you would be a BAD BAD influence on me - I just have to make sure I get the Kit next month. WHat you and the other DT girls did wit this month is just too dang brilliant

Amy W. said...

hey, i've tagged you so when you get chance, i'd love to learn more about you.

amyw.
http://amywilges.typepad.com/

Stacey said...

I love your layouts - they are ALL so beautiful.

Nicole said...

Hey U! I have been so busy I have not had a chance to see what you were up to. So I thought I would stop by. Love what you did with your LT kit. Congrats on the pub!!

Sandi in FL said...

Hey lucky girl!!! INCREDIBLE, FANTASTIC, AWEEEEEEEEEESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm ready for your CMK reveal... GEE! I just can't get enough!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dena said...

You rocked this kit ROCKED it I say! I think your debut was fabulous my dearie.
and congrats on having your layouts picked up! WOO HOO!

rae said...

I just LOVE your style Ms. Leslie, seriously, when I start to scrap, I need YOU to be my teacher!!
Congrats on the pubs... you ROCK!!

Happy Weekend!

Brandi said...

Love your layouts! They are awesome! Congrats on the ST pubs!

Anabelle said...

Wow, Leslie, these are all amazing. I just love how you layer everything. Gorgeous!!! Congrats on the ST toots!

Jocelyn said...

Oh My Goodness, I just fell off my chair looking at all of your creations! :) Wowza chickie, you rocked this kit and CONGRATS on your publications in March, that is my all time favorite magazine! I'll be looking for you and I'll send my magazine to you for an autograph! Love what you did with the kit and wow, you hubby is a real cutie! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and once again thanks for sharing your talent with all of us!

Sandi in FL said...

YO, Leslie! Where ya been girl... it's SATURDAY... You know, a day without Leslie is like a day without sunshine!

Julie O. said...

Every one of these layouts are just outstanding! Your work amazes me!!! Love all your attention to detail.

Congrats on the pub's!!! woot woot! ;)

Danielle said...

I know I say this every time, but your layouts are gorgeous!! I think the first one is my favorite, those pics of Savannah are SO cute!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Dani

Renee Lamb said...

ummmmmmm......ok....wow. all of it. just wow. ♥♥♥♥