Wednesday, October 29, 2008

**I totally FORGOT my FANCY PANTS**

tee hee----
I am so sorry - I didn't show you the creations I did
using Fancy Pants for Create My Keepsake for September!

BAD Leslie - BAD BAD! :P

FP was our DT sponsor for the month of September and they were SO generous!
Thank you for letting me share with you :)
Here they are:

Just a little "thank u" card

and....

Me & my sweet boy!


I have 2 more layouts -- one is below in another post titled "The First of the Last"
and my other one was picked up for publication by Scrapbook Trends
for March 2009! :)

I hope you're having a GREAT day!
I'm off to watch my girl & the rest of the band practice
for their big show!

HUGS!
:)
Don't forget --Don't be SHY! I love all of your "hi's!

15 comments:

Gems said...

Gorgeous layout, it is just amazing! Love the photos and the little bits of ribbon.
The card is fab too!

xxx

Audrey Pettit said...

What beautiful projects, Leslie! How fun to see a card from you. It is SO cute. Love your bright and happy layout, too. The repetition of your sweet photo looks wonderful.

Jocelyn said...

I too love the repetition of the photo! Love all the detail work and the card is so cute!!!!! Hope you are having a great week my friend! Happy Thursday!

Amy Coose said...

Great work, Les. I love that card, and the LO is amazing as always!

Anabelle said...

Awesome!!! Gorgeous card. LOOOOVE the layout. The effect on the photos is so cool and I love how you did the journaling.

rae said...

LESLIE! I absolutely LOVE your card girl... I just ♥♥♥♥ your style!! hugs!!

Jennifer Y said...

Leslie love your FP LO! Awesome as always! Will you be passing out candy tomorrow night???

:corinne: said...

hi *waving*
:0)

Carrie Postma said...

Blogger :corinne: said...

hi *waving*
:0)

October 30, 2008 10:12 PM

OOPS! That was me..I was signed into my SIL's account...DOH!
(hi again)

~Sasha Farina~ said...

how gorgeous is the "right now" layout?? *swoon*

Renee Lamb said...

You bad bad girl - but the wait was totally worth the eye candy you showed us! I just love the Thanks card! the stitching and colors ROCK! You ROCK! And big uber super duper CONGRATS to you on the pub! ♥♥♥♥

Melonie said...

Love what you did with the FP papers! So awesome. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Mireille said...

awesome stuff again! THanks for the eyecandy!
congrats on the toot!

Andrea Amu said...

You work the fancy pants pretty swell, girl! Knock my socks off!

Kimberly said...

Totally LOVE your designs and all the fun! xoxo
Love ya girl! :)