Thursday, October 2, 2008

**SHE is FULL of it....**

Ha, gotcha!!

Ok she IS full of it...
Confidence that is....
(that's MY girl. I love everything about her. She's my joy...my ray of light!)

This is one of my layouts this month using the Create My Keepsake October kit. You REALLY really want this kit. Trust me!! It's so YUMMY. :) You can find the kit right here: CMK's Simply Sublime kit. (We'll be showing you a layout a week for the month of October using this kit)

(**In case you can't read my journaling it says: " Confidence. May you always hold it tight. Never doubt yourself. Never doubt what you can do. Be true to you. Always hold your head high. May you always strive for the very best. Enjoy life's ride....even the bumps. Know you're loved~Know you're always covered in prayer....know this."**)

The other night we got to go watch her in one of her last band events as a senior. I'm amazed that we've gone to this program for 6 years! She's been doing this one event since she was in the 6th grade. Wow...time flies!!!!!!!
Just look at her...isn't she GORGEOUS???


I can hardly believe she's a senior!

or while I'm at it...that he's a junior! (Couldn't leave him out...he's my dude!)

Hope you guys are having a great week so far!
Guess what tomorrow is? TGIF! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Kids have a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow - woo hoo!

We've got the HS football game tomorrow night
& Saturday is full with me taking senior pics of a friend of a friend's daughter. I'm so NERVOUS! I'm so not a pro - simply an amateur...but I do love to take pics :) I hope it goes good!
Sunday I hope to get a few more things done scrappy wise.

HEY did I tell you I was asked to be the October GUEST designer for
Addicted Scrappers?
(it's a fun kit club! I got my box today and plan on working on my things for them this weekend)

What are you up to this weekend?

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Leslie, thank you so much for your kind, sweet words. You definitely put a smile on my face. :) Your layout is completely AWESOME!!! I adore everything you do!! I can't wait to see what else you do with this kit! Those pics of you and the kids. so, so cute! your kids are beautiful, handsome, and all around CUTE! :)

LoRi said...

oh les, you are killing me with your talent. i am so loving your gifts to your girl. do you know how much she will cherish these forever? you are such an amazing mom, so positive and so loving. how blessed you are!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

Oh Leslie.. she is so gorgeous! that layout is perfect!

Terrie B x said...

Wow!!!I found your blog through blog hopping!!!
Your LO is fab!!
I love your blog your creations are sooo full of `scrummy Goodness`
TFS...Have a lovely Day:)~X~

Renee Lamb said...

dude.........so loving that layout of miss Sav...for Savvy Savannah ;) - i love that you have taught and distilled such a great characteristic in your children. It's so important. And um - PUH-LEEZ - you will do FABULOUS at your photo op - you semi-pro/amateur you!!! you take great pics and they will love them. I have confidence in ya! ;) Anyway - have fun crafting this weekend - I am out of town until about Wednesday so I'll catch up with all your yummy stuff then and congrats on your GDT spot. luv ya bunches sweet shoog shoog.

Jocelyn said...

I just found your Blog and I adore it! So full of energy and fun! Love the LO that you did of your daughter and the title is wonderful. Stop by and see me! Can't wait to see some more of your talented work!

Nicole said...

Great LO girlie! Congrats on GDT, Can't wait to see what you create

Staci said...

Oooh, congrats on the guest designer gig - I know you'll rock their kit just like you always rock CMK's! Bee-yu-tiful layout!! And yes, your kids are gorgeous just like their mom! Have a great weekend, sounds fun! You'll do great with the photos - you've got such an artistic eye!

Susannah said...

GORGEOUS layouts! I am always amazed ;0)