Sunday, October 26, 2008

**Tag, I'm IT**

I'm finally off my base...(LOL!!) I've been tagged!!
I feel so loved! Thank you silly girls for all the tags!


So Dena, & Sasha -- you got me! Here goes:
(All of the tags are similar so I'm going to do the 7 Random Facts about me:)

1. I absolutely LOVE candy corn & peanuts together. Try it...it is DELISH!

2. 2nd chair flutist here....I used to toot my own horn in middle school. :)

3. I've been referred to as a gum & lipstick hoarder. Well I do like to have at
least 2 different packs (fruity & minty!) of gum & 2 different colors of lippy stick!

4. Anyone or ANYTHING dressed up as a clown or anything like a mascot, scary creature OR even a happy thing (like Barney) FREAK ME OUT. I will run the other way.
No if's, and's or but's about it...I'm outta there! (I had to grin & bear it when
Alan dressed up as Barney the Dinosaur on Shaypher's 1st b-day, LOL!)

5. Why is it I LOVE hot chocolate at home but when I go out somewhere, like Starbucks it's YUCK to me? I have no idea other than I just like the cheap boxes of hot chocolate, LOL!

6. I'm a closet fan -- well not anymore -- of the Jonas Brothers (DO NOT LAUGH!)

7. I can recite word for word Ferris Bueller. I have a talent, huh?! LOL!

I know - my facts are lame - o..........LOL!!!

If you've tagged me and I totally forgot to do your tag - drop me a comment and tell me.
I am so sorry if I did. :)

I'm not tagging anyone because I'm such a bad tagger myself...LOL!
Happy Sunday! I'm off like a dirty shirt!

7 comments:

Juliana said...

you just reminded me that I had been tagged!!! i need to get on this!!!
so either way, don't feel too bad Leslie, you are not alone in bad tagger land! LOL!!!
and your facts are not lame-o!!!

Anabelle said...

Such fun facts!!! I love getting to know you a bit better. As for hot chocolate, I'm the exact opposite. I think it always tastes better when it's not at home. Love the photos below. You look awesome in the one with Savannah. Could she be any cuter? I'm sure this is going to be a bittersweet year with her. Wishing the band all the best!

scrappermimi said...

LOL! Great facts!
I am so going to try the peanuts and candy corn...I love them individually so together they must be great! Andif we are talking about closet loves...yep, I have a crush on HSM Zac...I know I could be his mom, well almost!

Zarah said...

Yeah - dressed up stuff scares me too! Icky!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love this post! I have to say that I do love reading these little tidbits about people! I think they are so fun.

Renee Lamb said...

you know I think we're long lost sisters. 5 of your random facts - I can soooooooooooo say me too. hmmm...maybe that's why I love your innards so much ;) - and because I have been MIA - i was catching up on your posts below and love the band pics. Good times and memories. And I like Samantha Who too - I watch now and again when I can and it's a funny show! big hugs to ya sweets - ♥♥♥

Ki said...

ROFL....ROFLMBAO..... oh my, your facts are just so funny! (Sorry) but they really are!!