Monday, October 13, 2008

**We Are Family**

Because I'm so full of scrap right now, all I have time to do is show you a minibook I made using Create My Keepsake's October kits (by kits I mean the main kit, the embellishment kit, the project kit & the mini kit) This kit is just gorgeous & full of rich colors :)

I hope you enjoy this mini - it's a highlight of our trip this past July/August to Tennessee & North Carolina:
((BOOK TO RETURN SOON))
(this is the back of the album. I wanted the design to stand out more so I sprayed Glimmer Mist in a dark charcoal color & wiped it off, creating this darker effect)

*******************************************
Ohhhh - here's a little peek of another CMK project I can share with you next week:


Hope your week is going great so far :) I'll be back sometime tomorrow with a few sneaks of my Label Tulip work (it's so yucky and rainy here today I didn't get a chance to snap pics - hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for it)

Reveal day is just a few days away....I can't WAIT! :)
Hugs to all of you,
~Me

13 comments:

Leigh said...

Love your album, Leslie-- it's gorgeous!!

Danielle said...

can't wait to see your sneaks Leslie!!!! I am sure everything is gorgeous! this album is AMAZING!!!! what an awesome keepsake to have! every detail is stunning!

Amy W. said...

yummy stuff! love all of your distressing. you've inspired me to pull out a chatterbox album i got recently and play with it. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Your mini is fabulous, Leslie! so much amazing detail in such a small space. I am truly in awe! And I cannot wait to see your Label Tulip reveals! How cool is that?

Andrea Amu said...

That's one groovy looking mini girl! You so rock!

Jocelyn said...

Leslie, you talented scrapbooker, you! Wow, that album is wonderful! Can't wait to see the sneak peak for Label Tulip! I ordered the kit!Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and I so enjoy your Blog! Keep these wonderful creations coming!!!

LoRi said...

That book turned out fabulous, Leslie! I can never seem to get a mini book finished! Thanks for inspiring!

Chrys said...

AWESOME book! LOVE the brown!!!!

Renee Lamb said...

your my idol *swoon*

Sandi in FL said...

TOOOOOOOOOOO much GORGEOUSNESS GIRL!!!!!!!

Ok, so DO TELL Missy... when you have lots of assignments to get done, how long does it take you to get your scraproom back in order? LOL Just wondering because I'm SO bad at that!

Melonie said...

That mini is gorgeous! Can't wait to see your LT sneakies.....psst....we love Jon & Kate+8 too. In fact when my daughter plays "house" she gets 8 dolls lined up and one has to wear glasses to be Aaden. SO cute.

janet said...

You are so good, Leslie! Love it!

Jennifer Y said...

Leslie this is gorgeous...beautiful work!