Friday, November 7, 2008

**Fantabulous Friday FAVES!!**

Gosh I'm late in updating huh? I'm so sorry!!
Would you believe that I was in San Antonio,
had my camera...BUT did not take ONE picture?
WHAT was wrong with me?

(But enough of that...let's get on to the list!)

I loved doing Friday Faves so much last week I've got another dose for ya!

#1) I got this yesterday. I haven't stopped listening to it:

I.cannot.WAIT.for.the.movie!!!!!


#2)I LOVE Brighton jewelry. I was in the store the other day doing
some Christmas wish-list shopping...I saw this:

Isn't that the cutest crown charm? I had to have it.
I'm wearing it around my neck now :)
You can see it here: Brighton Crown Charm



The next 3 are scrappy related faves!

#3) Would you look how CUTE this is:

It's a MINI Glue Glider Pro

Not only is it MINI - it's PINK too! Made my day when
I saw it today in Hobby Lobby. I can't even HOLD the

bigger one so I was so excited when I saw this one!
(btw...that is NOT my hand, LOL!!)



#4)this stamp makes me so happy!!

My SWEET and SO cute friend Daniela brought to me
when I met her for lunch today!! I was so excited!
Thank you, again Daniela!! :D
She's the BEST!!!

#5)I've always been scared to death to use these:

(the Maya Road Tree's) I have no idea why. When I got it in my
NOVEMBER Create My Keepsake Kit I challenged myself to
use one and I actually like how it turned out!
Here it is on my layout I did:

It wasn't so scary! (I saved the rest of the tree for a mini I'm
going to work on this weekend)
{We're loading a layout a week
again this month at CMK.}

Here's a few closeups:

(I used my new Slice for the title! I LOVE that thing!)





****************************************
When I got home from San Antonio guess
what was waiting for me?
My Label Tulip DT box!! I can't WAIT to work with

it and show you some of my sneaks!! For now, check
out the SNEAK here: Label Tulip Sneak

So tonight we're off to the football game ~
it's the last one of the regular season!
(playoffs start next Friday!)

**I almost forgot!
The band got 7th place in the STATE!!!!!!!!
HOW cool is that! So proud of those kids! :)

Have a happy Friday!!

9 comments:

Anabelle said...

Oh, wow, love what you did with the tree!!! Such a beautiful page. Glad you had so much fun in San Antonio.

Audrey Pettit said...

Your page is gorgeous, Leslie! I love how you used the chipboard tree on there. Think I would be intimidated by them, too, but you have rocked them so far. Can't wait to see you mini with the rest of them.
Just went and checked out the Label Tulip sneaks. Looks like another wonderful kit. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Leigh said...

Great list, Leslie!
That crown charm is so cute and your layout is just gorgeous!! Love how you used the tree-- can't wait to see your mini-book!

Debbie :-) said...

Oooooo....another Brighton girl!!! I LOVE Brighton...it's my most Favorite store on the planet!!!
I lovin' all your latest work!!! That little tree rocks!!! And it looks like you're slicin' up some magic!! Congrats on the new little toy!!

Norma Kennedy said...

Ohhhh my goodness your work always is AMAZING !!!! I luv your layout and that fabulous tree !!!! and so jealous that you have the Twilight Soundtrack...maybe Ill convince Damien to head out to Walmart and get it for me today:' ) Lotsa Luv and Hugs, Norma

Jocelyn said...

Just adore you LO and now I want to go make a LO with a tree, except I checked and the kit is sold out! That stinks. I HAVE TO HAVE that mini PINK Glue Glider! Now I am going to be searching everywhere to try to find one. I loved my October Label Tulip Kit! I posted two LO's on my blog. Now I am no where near the artist you are, but maybe I will be when I grow up! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Dena said...

OMGsh I love those MR trees! Those are adorable and that layout turned out FANTASTIC Leslie!

I don't have the soundtrack for Twilight yet. Is it good?!?!?

Staci said...

7th place is so awesome, whoo! Glad you had a great trip (and no, I can't believe you didn't take any photos, lol!) I sooo love your gorgeous layout! I am planning to do a tree mini, too, those trees are just too cute not to!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

oh you're slicing!! how fun! fab layout Leslie.. !!