Saturday, November 22, 2008

**Feeling rather Rebel-ish? How About Sneak-ish? Maybe a bit messy-ish? Or 5-ish? **

Well if you're feeling a bit of Rebel coming out in you,
this might be up your alley:

How about that sneak-ish feeling you've got going on?
This might be your cure:
GLITZ SNEAKS
(yummy sneaks, huh? That's what Glitz has up
it's sleeve for you. Coming soon!!)


Feeling a bit messy?
Well this might make you feel LOTS better:
THAT my friends is a giveaway which happens to be going on over
All you have to do is post a picture of your messy space over
at our message boards here: LT Board
and you could win the yummies above :D
and if you're feeling a little 5'ish---
I forgot to post my Friday Faves (OOOPS) so
I'll give you a quick 5 here:
1) this ------> STORM is on it's way to me :D
my former phone, the one I got back in the spring bit
the bullet. I hated it. I'm replacing it with this. Yay!
(Yep...I'm a nerd, I'll admit it ;D)
2) I'm not afraid to admit it..I LOVED IT.
3) FACEBOOK - are you on here? I'm a teeny tiny bit addicted :D
4) Shaypher convinced me THIS was a good movie.
I have to say I laughed until my ribs hurt a few times ;D
5) I'm feeling the spirit...I'm ready to decorate!
I bought 4 18 inch pre-lit flocked trees at
Michael's the other day...they're so CUTE!

Have a happy weekend :D
(p.s. I promise when I made this post I had spaces
but Blogger took them out. Argh!)

6 comments:

kim_sonksen said...

Oh wowee - i am totally loving the Glitz sneak. Now those I MUST have...and I seriously can't wait to see what you do with them.No one rocks the Glitz like you

LoRi said...

Thanks for the Glitz sneak! Looks really cool!!

Gems said...

The Glitz looks good!

Fun Friday Faves :o) I am so jealous that Twilight is out over there - have to wait a little longer for it to come out over here!
Facebook is great isn't it?!

xxx

Debbie ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

Oh the Glitz looks marvelous!! I posted some fun faves too.....and when I did, I suddenly had all these extra space in my entry.....blogger is messin' with both of us! Facebook....I haven't ventured into that world yet:-/

Danielle Holsapple said...

I am excited to see what you do with the new Glitz! And that loot at LT is wowser!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooohhh.....sneaks! I LOVE sneaks! how exciting!
Facebook is cool, isn't it? I just joined myself this weekend, which you know cause I already found ya there! ;)