Wednesday, November 12, 2008

**Have you hugged a tree today?**

I have! Well not literally - but I've hugged everyone
IN this tree:
(tree book removed for publication, yay!)
I made this tree mini book using Create My Keepsake's November kits.
By kits I mean the main kit & all the add ons too :D
I am in LOVE with this kit! Everything works so well together!
The page with my cute hubby I traced and cut out cardboard.
Then I painted it and went back over it iwth a pearl paint.
I think it turned out quite funky! :D
***********************
Want to see something fun? Check out Glitz's blog today:
That's my article for the Dutch Magazine Cards Only
I was so excited to see Glitz put that up on the blog today!
Made my day!! :D (those are the 3 cards that made the publication!)
Hope your Wednesday is going GREAT!!!

13 comments:

Mireille said...

hon! super fab!!! congrats!!

Sandi in FL said...

WOW! This is a FAB mini album!!!!!!!!! You're AMAZING! CONGRATS on the Dutch mag! I've gotta go check out the Glitz blog now!

Audrey Pettit said...

yeah! We get to see your finished tree mini album! How cute it is! Love, love all the detail to it.....but then when do you even NOT have tons of gorgeous detail in your work?
And how cute are your 3 cards? My gosh, that monkey one really made me smile! Congrats again.

LoRi said...

I like your tree book! So cute. Congrats on the pub! Your Glitz cards are really great. Your style is so perfect for Glitz product!

Shanna said...

um.... have I told you lately that ur my scrappy hero??? I luuuuuurve that tree album! I gotta do one of Brody!

Gems said...

Wow! That mini is just amazing! Totally love it! xxx

Jocelyn said...

I adore the tree album. I want to make one. I have got to stay of your Blog, you enabler! Love your work, and congrats on the cards. They are all so adorable, but my fave is the monkey! I want a tree album :(!!!!!

Guess what my word verification is bimbo! Is someone hinting something to me!

Leigh said...

Oh, I love this mini-book, Leslie!! I'm totally into trees right now, so this is right up my alley!
Love what you did with it-- gorgeous work!!

Amy W. said...

ROCKIN' mini album!!! :)

Julie O. said...

Cute, cute, cute mini album!! What a treasure.

That November kit in your 'peek' looks super delish! I see some fun Webster's Pages in there! Can't wait to see the rest of your creations!!

Hugs!!
Julie

Ki said...

HOLY, that is so totally awesome! Such cuteness!! It makes me smile!

Jennifer Y said...

GIRL...you are SO GOOD! ALL your stuff makes me drool!!!! *sigh* I this tree album!!!

The Bennett Family said...

Beautiful stuff Leslie!! I have to go pick up my jaw from the floor;) Beautiful pictures too. Miss you!!