Thursday, November 13, 2008

**It's SNEAKY sneak time!!**

Oh man I've been rolling around in my fabulous
Label Tulip November kit...it's so FULL of yummy
goodness I can't stop creating!!!

I thought I'd share a few sneaks with you....
You HAVE to have the kit! You'll die over the add-on's too!
AND...whoa, WAIT til you see the PROJECT kit!
(it's a banner!!! WOO HOO, I'm almost done with it)
Reveal night is only 2 days away!! November 15th...you
must be there! That's when the kits go on sale &
you don't want to miss them!
Hugs!
~Me
p.s. thank you for all the sweet comments about
my tree book!! :D

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Lesie--I cannot wait to see your full reveal!!! This kit does look amazing, but you make everything look amazing! Have a fabulous weekend, my friend!
Hugs!

Leigh said...

Love the sneak peeks.
Can't wait to see it all!

TheShermanFam said...

Oh...I'm soo excited!! Although I haven't even had time to play with last months kit :(
Hopefully next week!
Love the peeks!!!! :D
Have a great weekend, Les!

Daniela said...

It's looking good. Can't wait to see it all. Saw your cards in the magazine on the blog just now. Congrats!!!! How exciting.

Audrey Pettit said...

Aakkkk!! Your sneaks!!!!!!! What incredible detail in them. Looks like you have been doing a lot of pen work. CAN'T wait to see the full reveals!

LoRi said...

Can't wait to see the whole shebang! Love those red and aqua colors in the first one. Hurry!

Ki said...

It definitely looks like a very cool kit! Will stop by to check it out tomorrow!

Jocelyn said...

Drooling all over the keyboard! GORGEOUS!!!!!! Love all the doodling! You amaze me!