Sunday, November 16, 2008

**Revealing ones self can be quite picture heavy**

Go grab yourself a drink, sit down & get comfy - here we go with pictures!

It's reveal time over at Label Tulip !
(layout to return soon - it's out for publication)
Here we have "Little Miss Spunky"

oh yeah....that's MY boy :D
Fun doesn't even describe how much she
makes my life complete!
For our member "lift" challenge, It was my turn to choose
and I just LOVED this layout in the gallery by Jennifer Yates
You have to check out her gallery over at LT: Jennifer's Gallery.
It's FULL of beauty!!
Here's my lift:
Seriously - what's better than hanging out with my girl!
(layout to return soon - it's out for publication)
Our challenge this month was to scrap what we're thankful for:
,
I listed the many things I'm grateful for:
(my life, my family, my health, that God loves me - no matter
what), my parents, my home, EVERYTHING before me :D
Check out what the rest of the DT did here: Challenges

This is Label Tulip's first ever project kit:
(well this is the one I did)


I'm sorry to say they've already sold out! In the first couple of hours
of it being revealed!
Some close ups:



That's all for today!
Hope you enjoyed this little revealing post :D

15 comments:

Leigh said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
You don't disappoint, Leslie!
Great work!!

LoRi said...

WOW! So inspiring!! That is weird, I was planning on making a banner with the JB bingo cards as soon as they came!!

Jocelyn said...

Love, love, and love some more. You are one awesome lady and hey I picked up the Paper Trends at my LSS today and was paging through and guess who I saw! I proudly announced that we are FRIENDS!!!! The girls loved my LO's from the october kit. They were all falling over themselves to see all the goodies! Thanks for all the sweet comments and just your wonderful caring! Hope you had a great weekend!

Jennifer said...

wow!! amazing inspiration!! you are such an enabler...it was because of one of your posts that I'm now hooked on Label Tulip. I bought an add on right at reveal time last night :)

Renee Lamb said...

boy have I missed you! See...I just need some Leslie Inspo to make it all better! mwahhh*** Jaw Dropping, Heart pounding...eye popping reveals - that flag project is beyond words amazing. I think it would look GREAT hanging across my fireplace ...*wink*. All your layouts are just wonderful. I love the lift with the pic of you and miss Sav. Amazing family you have my friend!!!

dannisdoodles said...

AMAAAAAAZING, all of it Leslie, just like you!!!

hugs & so much love my friend!
danni

Amy said...

so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love all the wonderful photos girl!! You did a awesome job with the kit!!

Danielle said...

gorgeous stuff Miss Leslie! you are always so inspiring! I hope your week is going well! :)

Anabelle said...

Absolutely amaaaaazing! Leslie, I dont' know how you can crank out so many awesome things at once. I love the color combos and the little touches on all of them.

Ki said...

You are a creative Goddess! I just love seeing all your creations! WOWZERS!

scrappermimi said...

You totally rocked this kit! Just love all the details!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

amazing works yet again... you never fail. you inspire me Girl!

~Nancy~ said...

Wow.. girl.. you've been busy! Amazing creations! Love all of the colorful details.. Soperfect and cute!! Thanks for sharing and have a great week! XOXO

TheShermanFam said...

OH!!! I love your LT LOs!!! Gorgeousness as always! I'm so sad...I don't think I'm getting this kit...some technical difficulties
:(
I'm so friggin' behind! I love your new profile picture!
Hope all is going well! Are you traveling for the holidays?!

Audrey Pettit said...

Boy, did I ever enjoy it! What beautiful projects, Leslie! you are such a perfect fit for Label Tulip!
And by the way, I gave you an award on my blog!