Monday, November 10, 2008

**TDX, Label Tulip Blog, some Glitz cards & HI!!**

It was my week to post on the Label Tulip blog :D
I did a little tutorial on my mini button bouquet I've shared before.
Check it out here -------> Label Tulip Blog
Next challenge is up at TDX!!
Here's the challenge:"Create a layout about a
choice you have made in your lifetime that you may
have questioned in the past, something that
your response has always been: "I'd do it again." "
Here's my layout:

here's a couple of close ups:
A little about my layout:
Without a doubt I knew what my layout was going to
be about. I had the perfect picture to display how I truly
feel about my decision to start my family. Even if I didn't
get to choose the "when's, where's & why's..." as that was in
God's control...I knew this is what I wanted and I wouldn't
change it for the world.

Journaling:
(no doubt) if I could go back & do it all over again - I would
do it in a New York minute!! Of all the decisions I've made in
my life - the one to get married & start a family has to be
the BEST one. Through our ups & downs; our ins & outs...we
are the very essence God created. Family. the best decision
ever. No if's ands or buts about it. I love you, my family. ~July 2008

Be sure to try this challenge! It's a GREAT one!!
All you have to do is put a link to your layout in
the comment section of the blog --> TDX BLOG

***********************
I'm not much of a card person. I can't get them to
work the way I want them to so it's pretty much few
and far between when it comes to making them.
Well I made a few with someGlitz...want to see?
Here they are:

(I have a little something I think I can finally share ;D
I had 3 more cards I made for Glitz pubbed in a Dutch magazine
called "Cards Only" this month. As soon as I receive the magazine
here in my hands - I'll show you! I am SO excited and honored!)
Well that's it for me today...the herd is hungry, I must go make dinner.
Hope you are all doing well and don't forget I know you're not shy -
you totally know how to say HI! :D
Hugs!

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love your LO and what a touching statement. Your cards are just too adorable. I deleted my email from label tulip about setting up my payment account. Can you help me out! I so want the November kit! I used so much of the October kit and just loved it! Hope you have a great Tuesday, Say some prayers for me, having a tough medical problem and could use some prayers!

Pam said...

That is a beautiful tribute to your gorgeous family and I don't blame you one bit, I'd pick the same thing!

But I have a question... how the heck long does it take you to finish a layout? I just am always amazed by your work! Gorgeous!

LoRi said...

Gorgeous work, my friend! Just beautiful!

maria W said...

girl your work always makes me smile maybe its the beautiful colors you always work with and the photos too :) great work :)(((hugs)))

Julie O. said...

What????? You're not a card person? Those cards are simply AMAZING!!!! Congrats on the pub's too!

Leslie...that layout is not only gorgeous but what a precious message. I love the lil' flowers and the attention to detail on it continues to amaze me! And, how great to document about how you feel about your family.

Have a great Tuesday my friend!

Anabelle said...

Awesome projects, girl!!! Love the layout of course and those CARDS! Just breathtaking. I love the Queen one. ;)

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE your layout, Leslie! You always stun me with your eye for detail. So much goodness in such a small space.
And your cards are all SO bright and happy!

tammy said...

YOur cards make me smile. They are so full of colour. Your layout is STUNNING!

Amy said...

Congats on your pub!!! I love the layout and the story behind the layout speaks so much!!!

Lea L. said...

I think you did a wonderful job on the cards, and congrats on the pub! Your layout is fab as well!

Have a great week!
~Lea