Tuesday, December 2, 2008

**Label Tulip NEWS, A Merry Ornament & Random thoughts**

News from Label Tulip!!
Label Tulip's BOUTIQUE is OPEN!
Check it out:


Up until December 10th you can purchase some
Label Tulip EXCLUSIVE stamps! The designs are so fun

and funky! Designs ranging from woodgrain to potty people
to frames...go check them OUT!! Click on Boutique to see :D

AND - to top it off....they've got GRAB BAGS for sale!
The GRAB BAGS are FULL of Label Tulip goodies.
They're selling for $18 and are valued at appox $40 in product!

SOOO go shopping for you! For your family! For friends!
OHHHH and one more thing...they're putting all PAST kits
(NOVEMBER EXCLUDED) on sale at 40% off!! WOW!
GO check it out HERE -------> LT GRAB BAGS.
Grab Bags are on sale until December 31st....so have fun

shopping!!! :D
*************************************
I'm so into the holiday spirit! I love making things
at this time of year. I am in an ornament swap and
I made 3 of these to send:











I had so much fun making them I think I'm going to make
a few more for my tree & for some family & friends. They
are so EASY and festive :D
*************************
My sweet friend Danielle tagged me the other day.
I have to list 7 random things about myself. I've done this before
but I just thought of 7 more random things you might not know
about me...
1. I love love love broccoli. BUT I only want the "tree" part. NOT
the trunks...yuck. I have this fetish about the trunks.
I will not eat them.
2. when I was a little girl I used to walk around with a stick of
butter and eat it like it was a lollipop. My mom would always
have to hide the sticks of butter because I would sneak in the fridge
and go to town...I think of that now and go..."EWWWW" :P
3. Why do I think that every time I go in Target or Walmart I have
to push a cart? Random...but so me.
4. I have to turn on my alarm clock 3 times. Why? OCD perhaps? LOL!
5. My hubby & I met over the phone. Totally work related. What were
YOU thinking? NOT that way! I worked for my parents here in Texas...
he worked for a company that we bought parts from in California...
6. I bought 3 of the CUTEST pink flocked Christmas trees the other day.
they're prelit too...I can't wait to decorate this weekend!
7. I'm a list girl...I can't survive unless I have my list to go by.
If you're reading this...tag you're it.
I'm sorry I neglected my blog the past few days...a sinus bug hit me
like I've never been hit before and I was down & out for the count!
Not pretty..plus my hubby had to fly out of town for a family funeral.
Good thing my kids are teenagers and can take care of themselves huh!
They even took good care of me! :D

That's all folks....have a GREAT day!

42 comments:

Joli said...

I love your ornaments!!

After seeing the Glue Glider on your blog I had to get my own, thanks for the push, I love it! I also added the Brighton crown charm to my list. I guess I just wanna be like you!

Leigh said...

Love the ornaments you made and the list you shared. Apparently, the trunks of the broccoli are more nutritious than the leaves part. ;)

Jennifer Y said...

Gorgeous ornaments Leslie! I may have to "lift" those! I am missing my Holiday projects from Recollections that we did every year!! :(( Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I have to pop over to LT to see what I can find!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

love those button balls! What beautiful ornaments! And love reading your new random bits. Sorry you've been sick. such a bummer!

Andrea Amu said...

Your button balls are sooo fabulously, freakin' fun! Whoever is lucky enough to get them will be blown away!

Loved reading your random facts! I prefer not to eats the trunks as well, lol!

scrappermimi said...

After seeing the ornaments by you and Holly and I am so regretting not making time to do it! Fabulous!

Glad you are feeling better!

Daniela said...

The ornament is so cute. Now, I want to make one! Sorry you were sick. It is really late and I need to go to bed.

Anabelle said...

OK, that is the cutest ornament ever!!! How many pins did you go through???? ;) Hope you're feeling better today. Maybe a stick of butter will help perk you up! ;)

Chrys said...

I LOVE that ornament!!!!! So cute!!! Love all the randoms of you! Butter huh? Remember that commerical years ago where the kids were eating everything in the fridge and in the middle of the night the dad comes down and finds one of the boys eating butter and says "Are YOU eating BUTTER???" Dh and I always say that our boys will end up doing that when their older cause they eat everything in sight! Have a great day girlie!!!

Nicole said...

Hey You!

Just wanted to stop by and say hi! I feel so out of touch with everyone. Loved your ornaments!!

Jocelyn said...

Love those ornaments! I WANT ONE!!!!! They are so cute! Sorry you were a sickie chickie, I have the same things and it stinks!!!! The butter thing cracked me up, yuckie and I too am a list person, ocd, I agree! Have a wonderful day my friend!

Wendy Reed said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm those are hecka cute Les!!!!!

Danielle said...

First of all, those ornaments are amazing!!!!! I love them!!!!! I love your 7 facts!!!!! Thank you for playing again! I love just the "tree" part of the broccoli too! :)

Kimmi said...

OKAY...I'm in LOVE with those ornaments!!!!

Krista Hanna said...

ADORABLE ornies :)! Sooo I wanna see these pink flocked christmas trees- I have never seen a PINK and FLOCKED tree- but i bet that if I do I will end up buying it! Have fun decorating!

amanda said...

those ornaments are adorable!! mmmm.. buttons.. gee.. now I'm wishing i would've joined the swap! :)

Dria said...

LOVE the ornaments! Great job Leslie.

Staci said...

Those ornaments are FABULOUS, Leslie!! What great gifts, too! OMG, i'm totally cracking up at the butter thing - you crazy girl! :-)

Juliana said...

Those ornaments are so awesome! I keep seeing people making things with styrofoam & I am starting to get the itch to do some too!!!

Suzy said...

OMGosh those ornaments rock!!!!!!
YOu are so dang crafty and inspiring!

It was fun to read a little more about you! =0)

Debbie ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

OMGosh Leslie, those ornaments are darling!! You have my address right?!?! *wink *wink

Happy Holidays Honey!!

Sandi said...

OH MY GOSH... LESLIE!!!!!!!!!!!! You're AMAZING!!!!!!!! That ornament is just TOTALLY FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy Teets said...

LOVE LOVE the ornament! Thanks for the sweet comment as well!

Julie O. said...

Cute, cute ornaments!!! I sure do hope you are feeling better my friend! Thanks for the heads up on LT. I'll have to check it out!

Hugs to you and your family! ;)

Sasha said...

UHM yah so WOW that is amazing well not just the LO but that freakn ornament is the bomb girl .. love it .. wow .. that must have taken you forever .. hope your holidays are going good boo.

Sasha

Ki said...

That ornament is gorgeous! Love it!
And talk about wierd! My daughter has the butter (in her case margarine) thing too! She would go in the fridge, open the lid, scoop it out with her hand and eat it! I lost count of how many times I caught her doing that! Guess she's not an anomoly (spelling?) after all! LOL.... She's in great company though!

jvlt said...

just link to this
http://craft-connection.blogspot.com/2011/10/buttons-and-bow-ornament.html

SweetSugarBelle said...

I LOVE these so much! They are my fave Christmas idea so far!

Kbresh1 said...

LOVE your ornament but (sigh) how did you do it? Do you have directions?

ChicCrafter said...

Love the idea! I have lots of buttons at my crafty drawer and I don't know why I bought it. But now I have reason where to use it. Thanks again!

http://craftmenot.blogspot.com/

Janice said...

I LOVE the button ornaments! Do you have a good source for supplies? I bought stuff around here to make one to see how much they'd take and they are quite spendy, especially when we were thinking of making them for our 25 girls in church:) Any help and suggestion welcome 'cause I really wanna make 'em and am looking for a way to justify it;) thanks

Kei said...

I LOVE those ornaments! They're so fun and colourful!

Johanson Family said...

I cannot believe something as simple as a button and pin could turn into something so gosh darn cute!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE This!!! Where in the world did you come up with this! I always say I'm craft challenged and its because I can't think of things like this.. Its beautiful!! I wish I was the receiving swap friend.

creatie's and stuff by jenneke said...

They are adorable!!!! great

greetz jenneke
http://creaties-jenneke.blogspot.nl/

Tammy's in Love said...

I loved your ornaments and made one but could only find multicolor pins. Where did you find white topped straight pins??

Thanks,
Tammy

margaret said...

Don't you have any type of directions to make this ornament? I'm not creative I need directions LOL

Thanks
Margaret

Kady said...

Love this ornament! Featured it on my blog! :) http://pinkgerberdaisies-kady.blogspot.com/

John Williams said...

every time I try to go to the blog I can not get it . Please post the how to .




John Williams said...

every time I try to go to the blog I can not get it . Please post the how to .




John Williams said...

every time I try to go to the blog I can not get it . Please post the how to .




John Williams said...

Please post the how to ...can not get your blog have tried several times .

GardenGirl said...

Love the button ornament! Did you spray paint the styrofoam ornament before "pinning" the buttons? How did you attach the ribbon hanger?