Tuesday, December 9, 2008

**Me Crazy? You Better Believe It!**

Have you ever done something crazy?
That's what our challenge is this week is over at TDX

I'm crazy, I'll admit it!! Here's my craziest thing:

Oh what a story we have!! I've been smitten by this guy
for quite a while :D He's my "craziest moment"...

*****************************************
Oh hey!! Guess what I got in the mail yesterday?
My Label Tulip December kit! There's even SNEAKS up!
Go here -------->
Label Tulip Sneaks to check them out!

Have a great week everyone!

p.s. you all made my day by your sweet comments about
my ornaments!! Thank YOU!! :D

12 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Wowzers! What gorgeousness, Leslie! I am crazy about this! lol
I love the stuff you have put together on here. Love how you did the title. Gosh.......just amazing!

Danielle said...

Holy heck!! What an amazingly gorgeous layout that is! I love the goodies under the photo. WOW! You so know how to mix and match things to make them look awesome!
hugs!
dani

Jennifer Y said...

Leslie you are so funny!!! LOVE that challenge and your LO!!! I am drooling over the sneaks at LT can't wait to see what you all do!!

Nicole said...

I just love this LO and your story behind it! Crazy lady! LOL xoxo!

Anabelle said...

This is so amazing! I love the layering. And what a fun story!!!

Leigh said...

Great layout, Leslie!
I just love looking at all the details of your work!

Jocelyn said...

OK, now this is another one to knock your socks off and now I can't find any of those socks!!!! Stunning just does not cover this one. I am coming to kidnap you and bring you home with me for just a week! Just adore your work my friend! Wishing you a great Wednesday!

janet said...

How sweet! Love this page. Great picture and of course everything that you put on your page is perfect! Enjoy your week!

Amy said...

Love how you did the title girl!!!

Danielle said...

Leslie, that layout is amazing!!!!! I just love every detail!!!! You guys are such a sweet, good looking couple!!!

Andrea Amu said...

How funny that you both flew to see each other and noboby knew! That IS craziness! Great layout :)

Jennifer said...

what a gorgeous layout!! Amazing!