Tuesday, December 30, 2008

**My Faves - 2008 STYLE**

Alexis made me do it :P

No I'm kidding...but Alexis at Label Tulip
gave us this GREAT idea to blog about our
fave layouts and/or pics of 2008....
These aren't necessarily my faves
because of the design...
but there's a story behind each one. :D
Here's my go at this fabulous idea!! Thanks Alexis!
(layout removed for publication)
One of my last TDX layouts -
this one is my #1 because well...
that is my #1 guy!!
I love him...that's our story.
Our crazy crazy love story...
no wonder it's my #1 fave...
HE's my #1 fave! :D
I couldn't BE any luckier -
if I was Chandler Bing! (bwahahahaha)
My fave pic of Savannah this year...
it's so bittersweet to see your oldest
and only daughter
growing into such a beautiful
young woman...
that girl is going to be 18 years old in 5 days.
WHAT????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my boy. My boy who'd never
admit he's a "momma's boy" - nope but he is.
I mean he's such a teenager
but yet he's still got that little "spark"
of being my guy --
so all of you mom's of guys that have
"mommy's boys"...hold tight to that...it lingers
just a little bit...
I will say I love how this one turned out!


Now for my #4 fave...it's one of my latest
Label Tulip designs.
I love that picture of my kids.
See, we're DEEP in a cave when I took
that picture. It's DARK as all get out...
I told them: "K, smile because
I'm going to take one REALLY fast
(we were walking FAST) and maybe
just maybe it will be a keeper..."
Oh boy, was I lucky!
Look at them..aren't they ADORABLE!
I seriously savor that day.

and yeah...#5 is one of my fave layouts.
Why? I don't know if you remember but this is a
CMK challenge I posted a while back.
Post a layout using your FAVE song lyrics...
I'm lucky -
I must have done something right
because look where I am, look what I've done,
look what I have...
I love my family.
I love my life.
I am blessed.
Happy New Year everyone...
(p.s. Like Alexis...I challenge YOU to do the same..
post your faves of 2008!)

14 comments:

Heather Prins said...

wow, they are all fabulous!!!

Sasha said...

Me loves em! ..

Hugs boo bear .. so you ready to drop in the new year like its hot or what ..

Sasha

Lucy Edson said...

Fabulous faves, Leslie!! I can see why you love these layouts! What a wonderful idea! I will be doing this for sure!


Happy New Year!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

you know.. i believe in fate. i just went thru jan08 issue of ST.. and I saw you in the magazine. and i smiled like a fool.. LOL.. and my favorite of your favorites, the LO about your #1 guy... exactly how i feel about mine too. :) *hugs* Leslie.. Happy New Year

Jocelyn said...

Leslie, as always, I get such joy seeing your wonderful creations. Maybe someday if I work really hard, I can turn out something that is Fabulous, just like yours! I want to take this time to send you and your wonderful family New Years Cheers! Hoping your New Year is filled with Hope, Peace, Joy and lots of wonderful creativity!!!! SO glad that I found you!!!! I so enjoy your Blog!!! Waiting for my kit to arrive so I can play!!!!

Gems said...

They are all gorgeous! :o) xx

Audrey Pettit said...

What a great idea, Leslie! Made me a little sentimental looking at yours! Aren't I silly? Your pages just make me realize how happy and lucky you are, and that's such a wonderful thing. And really, that's the whole point in this, right? Think if I did this, I'd be balling like a baby......so maybe I should.
I hope you have a safe, fun, and wonderful New Year's Eve. I'm so glad I've gotten to "know" you a bit better this year.

kim_sonksen said...

Yes Ma'am I totally agree with you on ALL your layouts. Those were the ones from you that caught my eye this year too. AWESOME stuff
have a fabulous 2009

janet said...

Love every one of your layouts! Great pictures and you always have the best colors!
Thanks for the New Year wishes! I hope you and your family have a WONDERFUL New Year!

Staci said...

Aaah, love them all Leslie, and it was so cool to look back on them again with you! I blogged today and wish I had done a faves... hmm, maybe i'll just do a belated favs post ;-) Happy new year, my friend!!

~Nancy~ said...

Wooww.. these are all amazing girlie! WOOHOO!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hey.and congrats on your Guest DT spot at Pink Paislee! How exciting! YAY YAY! XOXOX

Debbie ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

All your work I find so amazing!!

Huge Congrats on the Pink Paislee gig!! You rock my friend!!

Mireille said...

hi hon!!!
wanted to wish you a happy new year! lovely projects! congrats on ST (saw it "life) and congrats on Pink Paislee!!!
So well deserved!

Bruce said...

Thanks for a great blog
Christmas Decoration ideas