Wednesday, January 14, 2009

**An Interview....**

So today was my day to post on the CMK Blog.
It's Writer's Block Wednesday :D
Today's journaling idea is how you can journal using
Questions & Answers.
For example:

I interviewed Savannah in the car yesterday. I asked her
what it's like being 18....


close up...



another close up --

I challenge you to journal this way....it's FUN! :D

I apologize my top photo is blurry, I can't figure out why
it's clear as a bell here. Ahh well..you can still see it :D

Be back soon with the Label Tulip reveal! :D

Have a great day....

13 comments:

LoRi said...

I saw that in the gallery and just love it, Leslie!

Ingrid said...

Gorgeous layout, Leslie. Thanks for the inspiration!

Chrys said...

Fun layout!!!! Very inspiring!

Jennifer said...

love this idea! Fun layout!

katrina said...

love this!! what a fun journaling idea.

Wendy Kwok said...

I love this journaling idea! Creative....

Juliana said...

Love this journaling inspo! And that LO is totally rockin'!!!
Can't wait to see your LT reveal!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

How gorgeous, Leslie! the design, the colors, the flourish, the journaling........I love it all! This is a great idea, too. Need to do this!

Leigh said...

Love this layout and idea!

Jocelyn said...

Great LO! You never disappoint me!!! Love what you did with the journaling!!!! Can't wait to get my kit~~ Have a great Thursday!

Julie O. said...

Hey girl!! Love the layout...so sweet. Your sneak peeks have definetly got me curious. Can't wait to see them!

Hugs,
Julie

CarrieF. said...

SO love this layout and your journaling technique!!! how very special!

Ki said...

Holy moly! I'm speechless! Truly incredible stuff!!