Friday, January 9, 2009

**Label Tulip SNEAKS & CMK news & stuffs....

Ready for some Label Tulip sneaks????
Here ya go...feast your eyeballs on this:
January Main Kit

Add on #1 - Ever After
Add on #2 - Time Flies
Goes LIVE on January 15th!!
You don't want to miss the chance
to get these gorgeous kits!!!!

It's so yummy you want to EAT them.
Well not literally but get what I mean, right? ;D


***********************************************
Have you seen the latest
Create My Keepsake news?

I'm so excited to be a part of this fabulous team of
UBER talented girls!!! :D :D :D

Speaking of CMK! I posted a blog post about this picture:
(I did not take this photo - it was given to me for
inspiration purposes...)

which led to this layout:
(layout removed for publication, be back soon!)
Yes I've scrapped that photo before.
For a Glitz project...
I loved it so much I wanted to use it again.
Savannah's on the left
and her best buddy Abbie is on the right.
Here's the blog post I did:
*****************************************
OH and you know what? My heart is so full of happy!
Want to know why? I adore each one of YOU!
Thank you for the birthday wishes :D

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

Leslie has left the building...
(gah I'm cheesy!)

17 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Leslie, the sneaks are fabulous!!!! Love the LO, but then again always love your creations!!!! Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!!! You are sure one popular lady!!!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend and keep inspiring all of us!!

Gretchen said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. Congrats on the design team, you're one talented lady!!! The sneaks are awesome too!!! Have a great weekend. :-)

LoRi said...

Love that layout. Gorgeous color inspiration. All I can seem to do is pump out cards. Haven't scrapped in weeks. Gotta make myself do it, LoL!

Daniela said...

It was great to see you yesterday for lunch. I am just now catching up on Thursday bloggers :)
Love your layout with the yummy chocolate inspiration.
Congrats on one more year at CMK!!!!!!!!!

Renee Lamb said...

hey sweet pea.......love the inspiration from that bowl of candy.........and the sneaks? welllll...of COURSE they are awesome. I would expect nothing less from you! *wink* hope you had agreat b-day my dear!

ashlee said...

that kit is beautiful and i LOVE your inspiration lo...the colors are awesome!

~Nancy~ said...

Happy belated birthday girlie! I hope your day was amazing (and full of surprises and presents of course). And YAY on your CMK toot.. so good to see you on the team longer!! WOOHOO GIRLIE!!! Love your layout!!! XOXO

Anabelle said...

OOOh, girl, your layout is just amazing!! Love your inspiration photo. Hope you had an awesome birthday. BTW, have I told you I LOVE your new hair color???Gorgeousness!!

Leigh said...

you are so awesome, Leslie!
Your blog always makes me smile!!
I'm so excited to be on the CMK DT with you!

kim_sonksen said...

*lalalalalalalala* NOT listening
*lalalalalalalala* NOT looking

Ah dang, I looked and loved what I saw of the sneakies...just wish I had some moula left over to get myself a sub to LT. Your sneaks are always so mouth watering

Gems said...

Love the layout - and the inspo photo is cool too! :o) xx

Danielle said...

you are awesome Leslie, love your work EVERY time!!!!!! Congrats on the CMK DT again this year, you ROCK!!!!!! Love ya!! :)

Debbie ♥ ♥ ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

I just love the delicious inspiration photo!! Congrats to you Ms Leslie on the CMK DT!! Oh, and did I hear whispers of a birthday? Hopea your day was wonderful my friend!!

Audrey Pettit said...

So glad you are doing another term on the DT at CMK, Leslie! Your work is always so inspirational and so fun. Love the looks of that kit and your sneaks. SO yummy! And love your gorgeous page, too.

Jamie said...

Happy b-lated Birthday!!! Yep, ya don't look a day over 25!! This LO is fab!! Great inspiration pic, you translated it beautifully!

Lacintha said...

Hiya Leslie...your peekies are wonderful!!!
I'm into the third month of my LT subs, and I swear, the kits get BETTER every single month *gasp*

And a big ol' congrats to you on making the CMK DT...I love Lisa and her kits, and her fun, happy site :)

Have a great week!!!