Monday, January 19, 2009

*Leaving something behind...TDX....**

This week at TDX:

The prompt is:
"What burdens did you leave behind in 2008?
How did you overcome that feeling to just LET IT GO?"

I left behind something kinda big...
only to take on a new adventure...
a bigger one....
Here's my layout:


a few close ups:



Head over to the blog: The Design Experiment
and take on this challenge :D Just link your layout
in the comment section....that's all you have to do! :D
OHHHH and speaking of TDX...did you SEE our news??
2 fabulous designers have joined our team!!
Lori Renn & Glenda Tkalac -- we're THRILLED &
so excited to have you girls join us! :D
Go visit their blogs & look how TALENTED they are! :D
I hope your day is the best!

17 comments:

LoRi said...

Thanks so much, Les! Love your layout and the 40's are fun!!

Chrys said...

great layout girlie!!

Nicole said...

What a really cool layout! Love your layering!

Debbie ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

Gorgeous layout Miss L!!! Love the colors combo and the photo of you!!!

Leigh said...

Love this layout, Leslie!!

Danielle said...

aren't you goregous!!!! Love the new page and the new photo!!! :)

CarrieF. said...

amazing page leslie!

Jocelyn said...

Lovve that photo of you!!! You are stunning and I am beginning to sound redundent, but I just adore your work!!! The colors, the detail, sigh, I want to be like you when I grow up!!! Have a great Tuesday!

Amy Coose said...

Love your LO, my friend! You make 40 look so glamorous!!! (:

amanda said...

GORGEOUS layout!! .. is that your handwriting??.. whoa.. how come I haven't noticed it before??.. it's AWESOME!!

Daniela said...

Awesome layout!!!! Love that photo of you! How are things?

~Nancy~ said...

Such an amazing layout..and look at your handwriting.. I'm so jealous!! WOW!!!! Thanks for the inspiration again girlie (I'm so happy I finally got myself some Glitz Papers!!!! I'm playing with them right now!! WOOHOO) XOXO

Juliana said...

Always inspiring girl!
Love this challenge! I hope to play along with this one!

Lucy Edson said...

So gorgeous, Leslie!! Love the extra layers in the flowers and colors!! Perfect little details!! :)

Ki said...

Very pretty and I love the color combo!

Lacintha said...

Gorgeous gorgeous page for a gorgeous gorgeous woman!
Lookit you Ms Ashe....40 and quite the hottie *insert wolf whistle*

Love the prompt..I'm going to try to play along with this one too ;)

Julie O. said...

Gorgeous layout my friend!!