Thursday, February 26, 2009

**Random is my middle name afterall...**

Today's my day to post on the CMK blog & this is a
little bit of what you'll see:




Check out the rest right here: CMK BLOG
I made this mini using the February Main kit + add ons...
*****************************************************
Sure hope your week is going well!
Work's going ok...getting into the swing of it all finally.
It's taking quite a bit of time of adjusting..but I'm sure it's
my age....LOL!!!!!!!!
Have a happy rest of your week --
thanks for taking the time to check out my
blog..
lots and lots of hugs to all of you...

12 comments:

Laurence said...

beautiful Leslie !

Miss Em said...

Cute! I love your colors lately they are very rich. New jobs are always uncomfortable for about the first 6 months then you get into a rythem.

Laina said...

Cute mini Leslie! What I totally missed the cmk blog hop! grrr darn internet problems. is ure hope I can catch up now!

Danielle said...

That is sooo pretty, Leslie! I'm glad you are still getting time to scrap, cuz I'd go nuts not seeing your work for a long time! =)

dstandard said...

Love your album - such rich colors! And always your special touch!

BeccaRoo said...

This is great!!

Audrey Pettit said...

What an adorable mini, Leslie! You always have such amazing detailing.
So glad you are adjusting to work. I know what a big change that all is.

Carrie said...

way to work the mini book and the kit goodies!!! and i can't get enough of the dr. pepper pictures....SO cool!!

scrappermimi said...

Adorable mini! Always love your stuff!

Danielle said...

What a beautiful mini book!!! AMAZING work :)

Staci said...

Love your mini, leslie... it turned out great! One day at a time, girl - it will get easier!!

Juliana said...

I hope your new job is getting easier for you!!! Hang in there girl!
Love your mini! But of course the HUGE Dr. Pepper can really caught my eye!!! LOL!!!