Tuesday, February 17, 2009

***So today is brought to you by the color Pink, the Number's 8 and 18 and lots of Paislee's**

This has been one heck of a great day.

I came home from a HARD day at work to this:
http://pinkpaislee.com/category/featured-guest-artists/

and this........
http://andiesmithphotography.net/blog/?p=141

I'm just honored. Honored & SO happy to be chosen as
one of the Guest Girls for Pink Paislee! Thank you Rebecca
and all you Paislee girls for this! :D I {{♥}} YOU!

AND...oh my gosh....
Andie Smith!
IF You aren't the most INCREDIBLE photographer!
Did you SEE what that lady did to my girl!
She's not only one of my most fave goober friends in the world..
she ROCKS at taking pictures!
Thank you Andie!!!!!!!
I cannot WAIT to see the rest!
Book her Danno....
(lol..I just made myself laugh...
but really you should come to Texas and
BOOK a shoot with Andie....she's awesome.)

and I get to have lunch with her tomorrow!


Off to create...
then sleep.

15 comments:

andie said...

I am so glad you like them!!!!(and Savannah too!) I had so much fun!

Sophia said...

Wow! Congrats Leslie! Your work for Pink Paislee is sooo awesome!!!

Anna Sigga said...

That is one fab day girlie - congrats on the GDT! Your stuff ROCKS!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, what a lot of eye candy to drool over in your post today, Leslie! Your PP pages are dreamy! Gorgeous! I really think you have such a talent for the layering. I love how rich your projects are. And those photos of Savannah! My word, you are not kidding about your friend. She is amazing, and Savannah is just beyond beautiful!

Chrys said...

Congrats on the gdt!!!! AWESOME stuff!!! :)

Jocelyn said...

Congrats Leslie, you so deserve it and wow the pic of your daughter are outstanding!!! She is just gorgeous and I love the one with the Teddy Bear!!! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Amy Coose said...

Congrats on the PP gig. You did amazing work for them. Andie also deserves some high fives, the pics are amazing. That girl of yours is going to break some hearts, that's for sure!

ellen s. said...

wahoo! awesome stuff, just workin' it and you have more mojo to create tonight!?!? can't wait to see!

janet said...

Hey Leslie!!! Love those pictures of Savannah...what a wonderful photographer. Congrats on the your GDT spot...well deserved!!! Have a great rest of the week!

Melonie said...

YAY! Huge Congrats!!

Julie O. said...

Congrats girl!! I knew I'd adore your creations for PP. That's awesome! I saw the photos of Savannah too. She's gorgeous and your friend is an amazing photographer!

**miss you!** (finally got my puter back today...wahoo!!!!

Staci said...

You did such an amazing job for PP, leslie... congrats again! Yeah, those photos seriously rock! Hope you had a great weekend!!

Wendy Kwok said...

Congats on being GDT for PP. Wow.. I just saw your works.. GORGEOUS!

Sasha said...

I am just really happy for you girl .. how is work coming along for ya ..

Sasha

Sasha said...

I am just really happy for you girl .. how is work coming along for ya ..

Sasha