Wednesday, March 11, 2009

**It was an itsy bitsy teeny weeny....**

no not a yellow polka dot bikini...
a sneak, a sneak!

Here's a couple of sneaks of a project
I did using Label Tulip's March Main Kit...




it's so stinkin' beautiful I can't get enough of it!
Goes live in just a FEW days...don't forget to get your hands on it!
Label Tulip Kits <-----------just click there & you'll be set!
I'm still working away.....
it's so rainy, cold and YUCK here today.
I'll have to get more pics up when it's done being so bleh...
hope you're having a wonderful day!

9 comments:

milkcan said...

Oooo! Oooo! Ooo! Looks beautiful!

Sasha said...

Girl lookin good .. I cannot wait to see more you tease.

Sasha

ellen s. said...

oh man. that looks good. you are such a TEASE! in your yellow polka dot bikini.... ;)

Anabelle said...

You big tease. LOVE those colors!!

Jennifer said...

wow!! Love it! What time does the kit go up for sale?? I don't want to miss it!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooohhh, drooling over the sneaks here!

Nicole said...

I am going to so buy this kit!! Looks DIVINE!

Julie O. said...

Bright and beautiful as always!! Love that big bow!! Can't wait to see the rest.

pssst...you've been tagged!

Hugs!
Julie

Mireille said...

woohoo!!! looks GORGEOUS!!