Tuesday, March 17, 2009

**It's all about being Random and such....**

That's what today is anyway...
check it out here: Create My Keepsake Blog

Here's what being random, family collages & cute girls is:

aren't my nieces gorgeous? I love those girls....
I (of course) had to add the words to the song...
"I've got all my sisters in me...."

close ups:



Hope you're having a very nice St. Patty's Day!
Do you have on your green today?
**************************************************
In other news of the day....
our visit to Baylor ROCKED!! Savannah was offered a nice
scholarship & a few other goodies....yay!! :D
Can't believe in just a few months she's a Baylor Bear!
(Sic 'em!)
xoxo,
~me

16 comments:

Miss Em said...

I love the randomness. Not sure that is a word but I still love it. I SO wanted to go to Baylor but I couldn't fathom being that far from home at the time. What was I thinking?

Leigh said...

Yay for Savannah!!
Great layout, too, Leslie!!
You have such a great style!

Lea L. said...

What a fun layout Leslie! Great job!

And YAY for Savannah! That is great news! And hey...that is a GREAT mascot! (Tee hee- my alma mater mascot is the Grizzly!)

~Lea

Anabelle said...

This is so awesome! I love the circles on here. And yes, your nieces are beauties! (Runs in the family. ;) ) Such great news about Savannah!

Renee said...

yay Savannah!!! BIG congrats to her! You got a good kid there lady ;) ---- your family layout....SCRUMPTOUS!!! I love it! Happy St. Paddy's hun!! ♥

Wendy Kwok said...

Love this LO.. the fun! And awesome LOs with the LT kit!

Daniela said...

Awesome news about the scholarship!!! Love the layout, too. YOur nieces are so cute.
I was thinking about you today. Let's get together next week!
What day is good for you?

girlonthewing said...

Huge congratulations to Savannah! That is a huge accomplishment. Love your page as always! Happy St. Patricks Day!
Terri

Michelle StClair said...

You totally worked the embellishments on this layout! Love every bit of this!

Chrys said...

great layout!!! love the details!!! and congrats to your daughter!!!!!! How exciting for both of you! :)

scrappermimi said...

Wow, a scholarship...that is terrific! Congrats! Loving that design!

Lacintha said...

Hello Missy:)
The scholarship and other goodies sounds awsome!!!
Love your LT pages...so gonna lift them ;)

~Sasha Farina~ said...

yay for Savannah!!! so excited for you both!! great work as always.. *hugs* Chica!

Danielle said...

oh, gorgeous work Leslie!!!!! YAY for Savannah!!!!! That is so awesome, and you have every right to be oh SO proud!!!! Miss you Leslie! :)

Amy said...

That wonderful congrats to Savannah!

Nicole said...

Love your lo! Such great colors!

YAY for Savannah!! How great!