Saturday, March 28, 2009

**It's CMK Blog Hop Day!**

It's that time again!
It's Create My Keepsake's Blog Hop Kit Reveal Day!
Welcome to the April Kit: "My Fair Lady"...

(photography is by Andie Smith @ eight18photography.com)
this is my layout, all about my girl using the kit.
This is one kit you MUST have. The papers are
GORGEOUS,

the embellishments, gorgeous...ok all of it's GORGEOUS!!
Get your kit now! The add on's rock too...check back soon for
more layouts using the add on's....

Here's a couple of closeups:


Click on the Create My Keepsake blog to see the blog hop in action
and check out all the beautiful designs from the team!
Don't forget about next weekend and CMK's Spring Fling Crop
Sure hope you can make it...it's going to be a blast!!
How's your weekend so far?
We had a wonderful trip down to Waco yesterday! The hub and I
explored Waco while Savannah hung out at Baylor taking her test..
which by the way she thinks she did GREAT on!!
Yay!!
The next couple of months are so busy..
graduation's approaching & I can hardly believe it!
Just ordered her announcements, it's getting real isn't it.
::sigh::
xoxo,
~me

23 comments:

Charity Hassel said...

love how you created those flower embellies layering stickers, rubons! fabulous Leslie!

Zarah said...

STUNNING! Just stunning!!

scrappermimi said...

All I can say is FABULOUS!

Carrie said...

REALLY lovin' your reveal layout leslie!!! the way you used all the different product together is fabulous! you have a wonderful eye for design!!

Heather Prins said...

wow amazing!!

TheShermanFam said...

WHAT! I didn't even realize it was that time yet! Love your LO!!

Ok, so I looked at the dates of the convention and I'm pretty sure I am going to be in China.
:(...and :D (cause I'm excited to go to China) Maybe we can work something else out this summer. Is there anything else fun going on?? I want to see you guys again!!!!!!!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

hello beautiful.. you're always dishing out amazing works!!! I'm so lucky!

Staci said...

This is totally amazing in true leslie way!! I always love all your amazing details and how you combine everything so perfectly! Your girl is gorgeous!!

Jocelyn said...

SIGH.... Leslie this LO is stunning!!! Helps that your daughter is Stunning!!!! So glad she thinks she did well!!! I remember the days of hunting for colleges and testing!!!! The next few months will be a blur, but enjoy every moment of that blur!!!! I have missed you!!!! Keep smiling that beautiful smile!!!

Jennifer said...

love your layout, Leslie! It is gorgeous!

KimmyS said...

Can I have a WOW??
Seriously Leslie - this is one humdinger of a layout.
I LOVESIT

Leigh said...

Wow, this is stunning, Leslie!
I LOVE it!!

Nicole said...

What a GORGEOUS layout! So many details!!

Joli said...

I love it Leslie!!!

Tina said...

Your layout is AMAZING. So much detail to take in....I love how everything pops off the black!!!

Juliana said...

I am loving this LO Leslie! Just gorgeous girl!!!

Sherry said...

this kit just seems to go with your style perfectly and you create such a "leslie'ness' to your page! love that about you... so consistent and gorgeous!

Daniela said...

This is stunning, love all the little details and the dimension! Beautiful work!
Thanks for lunch today and for getting the punch for me :)

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, did you ever pack in wonderful details everywhere here!

roree said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Leslie!

Rhonda said...

I love it and the young lady is just beautiful!!

Rhonda

ellen s. said...

holy moly this is gorg! this got my mojo going big time!

Estee said...

Oh WOW!!! This is an absolutely gorgeous layout!!! WOW.