Tuesday, March 3, 2009

**It's my DAY for Random Ramblings...**

....oh and postings...
here: Create My Keepsake Blog

this is what you'll see over there:


Just a layout I created on a Teresa Collins 7x13 tabbed file
page. All products used are from the CMK March Kit...
which by the way
you're going to want...
trust me....

*********************************
thank you all so much for your sweetness on my
last blog post...it means more to me than anything!
I'm truly absolutely a--ok♥

I hope you all have a great week.
x♥x♥ --

9 comments:

Shanna said...

Okay! Can I have the talent in JUST your pinky please???

Seriously girl! This is freakin' fabulous! Love it!

Love you!

Renee Lamb said...

hey sweet pea! love the new layout!! you always know how to rock the product!

Audrey Pettit said...

Whoa, this page is so unique and of course SO beautiful, Leslie! I really love the unusual size and all the bling. And now I'm so curious to read your last post. I could not get it to load yesterday when I visited.

Danielle Holsapple said...

This is magnificent! You make it look so easy!

Daniela said...

Wow, this is awesome...I have not seen that tabbed file, how cool.

Amy said...

WONDERFUL layout as always girl!!!
I was reading your last post,and I am sorry to hear about your job.. Take care and like you said it will all work out

Jocelyn said...

Awesome, as you know I am one of your biggest fans!!! So gald you are A OK!!!!!

Dena said...

Hi my sweet Les! Just coming to check and see how you are doing and let you know your layout is fantastic! Using the tabbed page as a base was a GREAT idea!

Julie O. said...

What an amazing layout Leslie! Wowzers!! Totally awesome!

So sorry to hear about your job. I'm glad to hear that you are doing alright and that you know there are 'better' plans for you. Keep lookin' to Him!! ;)

Hugs,
Julie