Saturday, April 25, 2009

**CMK May Kit Blog Hop REVEAL**

Ok wow...where has this month gone? It's flying by
like a kite in the wind on a super duper windy day!

Just want you to know (and I know I say this EVERY
month..but I SERIOUSLY mean it!) that you are going to DIE
to get your hands on this May CMK Kit. It's LOADED!!
(I'm talking: Sassafrass, Making Memories, Pink Paislee, Heidi
Swapp...the list goes ON and ON and ON and ON!!)

So we're here at the blog hop reveal. I the reveals!!
Be sure to stopy by the CMK BLOG to check out the
HOP and all the girl's work...you're going to be
so inspired!!

Here's my reveal:


with a couple of close ups:



Am I RIGHT or WHAT!!
Get this kit and get it FAST.
Have a fabulous weekend...
Fill me in on what you're doing :D
xoxo,
~Me

16 comments:

NancyJones said...

that is tooooo adorable girl!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it's a gorgeous kit... LOVE the layout Leslie. Your kids are too funny with their posing. I love all the color in this. Have a great day!
Amy Tara

Charity Hassel said...

yummy textures and layers!~ love it!

Tina said...

You never cease to amaze me. You always make SO MUCH from a kit, I mean your layouts are always SO involved and I couldn't love them more!!! I'm always excited to see what you will come up with!!!!

Leigh said...

Fabulous layout, Leslie!!
And I love the new look of your blog, too!
Have a great weekend!

Staci said...

Girl, you are simply amazing! Each of your designs is always so unique from the last, and your layering/details/texture is always spot-on! Love this so much!!

KimmyS said...

Ohhhh Leslie, as always you are RAWKIN' the Kit!

dstandard said...

Oh what a cool page Leslie - you rocked the kit!

Danielle said...

so many beautiful details! wow! I have to get back and look at it again now...bye!
dani

Jennifer said...

gorgeous layout, Leslie!! This kit looks fun!

Carrie said...

leslie!
your details Aaaamaze me girl!!
i keep looking at this design and noticing more and more delicious details! you are so inspiring!

scrappermimi said...

Girl...this is awesome. Love all the layers and what a fantastic photo!

ellen s. said...

this way rocks!
lol. i sound like i am
20 again but you always
inspire me! love it

Sherry said...

I love all your distressed edges and your added 'touches' to this kit to make it sooo you! love that!

Mary Patterson-Ezzell said...

oh wow girl - this is so totally amazing. you totally rocked this kit! thx for the inspo & have a fab day girly! :) smiles, m-

Juliana said...

Love what you did with the kit!