Wednesday, April 29, 2009

**Spring Sprung, The B-day Boy & all things fun**


So here's my dose of Wednesday Words
for Create My Keepsake today.
Check out the boards and play along!

(just click the Wednesday Words link)

•••Check out the blog too! :D CMK BLOG•••


Here's a couple of close ups:





••So what's going on with you today?
Shaypher says thank you for all the SWEET b-day wishes!
We celebrated by taking him to his new fave place to eat
right now...Fuzzy's Taco's .

The entire family went...it was so FUN! :D
Then we came back home for some YUMMY cake.
I loved his cake.

Got it at Central Market.
Found these WAY cute candles.
They're golf bags & golf balls.
He's a golfer...oh man he loved 'em!
~So turning 17 was fun for him...
Tomorrow he gets to renew his drivers license.
He's excited about that.
(the little things...remember when things like that was FUN?
Now I cringe when I have to do it...LOL!!)


**New and fun things have been happening and I've got loads to share..
I can't wait until it's time for me to be able to do that....

Sure hope your Wednesday is wonderful!
Happy Hump Day!

11 comments:

Daniela said...

I just love that layout!!! So pretty with the photos on the side and the journaling in the middle. Love those "journaling cards"!!! so creative. Beautiful.
Love the cake!!!!
I will see you tomorrow and we can catch up!

Kerry said...

It is stunning. I have those letters too and have struggled to use them but now I have renewed inspiration. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Oh Les, those candles are the cutest things! I'm glad Shaypher had a fun birthday! Your layout is wonderful. I sooo want your handwriting. You should make a computer font of it and sell it (to me! LOL!) Have a sweet day Leslie! ~Amy Tara~

Mary Patterson-Ezzell said...

beautiful layout leslie! :) and i am so glad that shaypher had a wonderful celebration!! those candles are great, i need to get some for dh's b-day... can't wait till you can share your exciting news! have a great day girl :) smiles, m-

Melonie said...

Beautiful LO and Happy belated Birthday to Shaypher!!

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous layout and that cake looks DELISH!

Natalie said...

Love your layout, the arrangement is wonderful! What about those candles, too cool!! And yes, spring has sprung! Hooray!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Fuzzy TAcos - what a crazy name! Happy birthday to Shaypher! And your layout is wonderful as always!!!!

ellen s. said...

i can smell those roses from here! and taste that cake, too, lol ;)

Jocelyn said...

Oh Leslie....sigh.....I adore you work!!! Stunning as always!!! Love the Birthday cake, yummo!!!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!! Love ya and have a great Thursday!!!

Nicole said...

Stunning layout and I LOVE that cake too! SO CUTE!