Wednesday, May 13, 2009

**Bueller? Bueller?**

anyone know where Ferris is? Anyone? Anyone?

Just a little 80's flashback there for ya ;D
and to let you know I AM here, wow...this week is so busy!
I just have time to do a few quick updates...

News around the Ashe House:
~Savannah got a scholarship to Baylor!! The Dean's Gold Scholarship!
~grad tea's this Saturday - been getting all prepared for that!
~Alan's birthday was Sunday - (same day as Mom's Day!) and we had a wonderful
celebration with our family at Benihana's...YUM!!


Scrappy News:
~BIG big news coming soon...can't even begin to wait to share with you!
~Label Tulip reveal is this week!! In just 2 days!!
(Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak or 2)

I better run...I hear the dogs barking to go outside!
See you soon!!
Don't forget to stop being so shy and drop me a HI!!!!!!!!

xoxo,
Leslie

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Congrats to Savannah! Can't wait to hear the news!

Nicole said...

Congrats to Savannah on the scholarship! That is awesome!

Lea L. said...

Congrats to Savannah!! That is so wonderful to hear!! YAY!

Can't wait to hear your news!

I posted some of Casey's prom photos on my blog...check them out when you get a chance!

~Lea