Saturday, May 9, 2009

**Gotta ♥ Celebration Weekends**

That's what this weekend is all about...crazy busy fun,
one celebration right after the other...well wait, all on the
SAME day.

Sunday happens to be my SUPER cute hubby's birthday,
my nephew's birthday
& the one holiday I {♥♥♥} with all my ♥.

Not to celebrate me - but to celebrate MY
precious mom. I have the best mom. She's a lady
that's got a heart of gold. She's very loving, giving,
and all out the sweetest lady you'd ever meet.
I'm so lucky to be the daughter of such a wonderful
lady. She's taught me SO much. How to love, live, laugh...
all unconditionally and with all I have...
so mom...this day is for YOU!
For all you Mom's....this is your day. I hope

it's a day for you to always remember.


In honor of Mother's Day I made a little something....
This is a project I did for Glitz Design:

It's a tiny canvas I found at Hobby Lobby. It's 3.75x4.75 in size.
I used all Glitz products...for more information, go to the
Glitz Blog <-----------(click that link)
Here's a close up....


and over at Label Tulip one of my fellow DT members
Christina Clouse posted a fun project called "inchies".
I just KNEW I had to try them so I did! Here's the post
she did about "INCHIES" <----- (click THAT link)
Here's mine:

I did this using Glitz's new lines: Audrey & Hot Mama
(plus rub ons, glitzers, frosting, abc stickers, etc!)
check out their new stuff right here: Glitz Design
or you can also check it out on the Glitz Blog (link above)


Here's a couple of close ups:


and.....



to see the full instructions, don't forget to check
out the blog! :D

Have a VERY very happy weekend!
Happy Mother's Day to you, your Mom's,
and to all the mother's you know....
xoxoxo,
~Me