Tuesday, May 26, 2009

**Random + Leslie = a new post!**

I know I know would I like some crackers with
THAT cheese....hee!

I love my Random Blog post days @ CMK --
it's my turn again and I decided to do a "simple" layout
with a bit of a "ka-pow" factored in....
(the ka-pow being all I did was "3D" some of the letters
in my title to make it look all dimensional like...

Here's my layout:


with a teeny closeup (oops!! got a little close & you can see pop dots, duh!)



*****************************************************
Couldn't have a post without telling you how proud I am of her:

(photo by Andie Smith @ www.eight18photography.com)

This morning we're headed to see her honored (amongst other students)
in a Scholarship Assembly. She will receive an award (her recognition) for
being awarded the "DEANS GOLD" scholarship from Baylor University
for her academic achievements. We are so proud of her!! GO Savannah!
Not only that but she's also been noted as a "Texas Scholar".
She rocks...that's for sure!


Have a blessed day everyone,
~me